What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Sounds good! Btw, ts1000 is indeed a great veg light or can be even a full grow light for a small grow. I wonder what improvements the TS got? Guess you'll tell us soon! :wave:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Here's my latest under my second fc3000
Northern Lights 5 from Todd McCormick
3 gal fabric pots of coco/perilite auto watering 5 times a day with hydro halos. 3x3 tent
IMG_20220301_183919861_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220301_183732434_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220301_183215200_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20220301_183722810_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220301_183706735_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220301_183221922_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220301_183244205_HDR.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
it would be nice to know what has been changed (i guess the spectrum?) and what does that white part into the middle do?

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
it would be nice to know what has been changed (i guess the spectrum?) and what does that white part into the middle do?

Here are the main updates :rtfo:

1. Product appearance: the new style is more beautiful and high-grade than the old one (the new style is double-sided white, the old style is silver bean pattern, see the attached picture for details)

2. The light-emitting surface of the lamp: the new style has an enlarged corner on both sides to increase the light-emitting surface, and illuminate the same The height of the light spot is slightly larger than the old model, and the light distribution at the same location is a bit more uniform, see Figure

3. Material refractive index: the new paint treatment process, the refractive index around the lamp board is higher, and the brightness of the whole lamp is about 5% higher than that of the old model

4 . Material thermal conductivity: the new model uses 1.0mm thick aluminum material, which has better heat dissipation effect. The comparison temperature of the same model is 5-7 degrees lower than the old model.

5: Cover, improve electrical stability, and solve the customer complaint of poor DC header welding;

6. Appearance stability: The new style uses a paint process, which can be used for a long time in a normal temperature environment and does not change color. The old model will oxidize and darken, resulting in a decrease in reflectivity.

7. Dimmer box: use the new single-open light dimmer box, which is simple and convenient to operate, and has stronger reliability.

8. Accessories printed brand LOGO: use independent design junction box with brand LOGO, more prominent brand, (expected to be OEM in December Power supply LOGO label)

9. Wiring optimization: TSL/W2000, TS3000 power input end and dimming box connected to the dimming end remove the T-shaped waterproof connector, reduce splicing lines, make the exposed wires of the whole lamp more concise and beautiful

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Oh, i get it now, no external wire connection from driver to panel on the side like before?
Cool!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Material refractive index: the new paint treatment process, the refractive index around the lamp board is higher, and the brightness of the whole lamp is about 5% higher than that of the old model.

Material thermal conductivity: the new model uses 1.0mm thick aluminum material, which has better heat dissipation effect. The comparison temperature of the same model is 5-7 degrees lower than the old model.

https://www.mars-hydro.com/ts-1000-led-grow-light/

New TS1000.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
good ideea! I even know of a friend that had to install the ts1000 a bit tilted because of that wire connector that wasn't fitting his tight fitting tent, because light was as big as floor surface, so no extra space left.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Nice, but those corners look lethal for the back of the head.
may be a optical illusion, but zoom in to the nearest corner in this pic
fetch?id=18087320&d=1646202806.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
good ideea! I even know of a friend that had to install the ts1000 a bit tilted because of that wire connector that wasn't fitting his tight fitting tent, because light was as big as floor surface, so no extra space left.

haha, then i would like to swap a little bigger tent. :D