Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Thread Title Search
Malawi Style Cob Curing. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-14-2020, 10:12 PM #4131
funkyhorse

funkyhorse is a splendid one to beholdfunkyhorse is a splendid one to beholdfunkyhorse is a splendid one to beholdfunkyhorse is a splendid one to beholdfunkyhorse is a splendid one to beholdfunkyhorse is a splendid one to beholdfunkyhorse is a splendid one to beholdfunkyhorse is a splendid one to beholdfunkyhorse is a splendid one to beholdfunkyhorse is a splendid one to beholdfunkyhorse is a splendid one to behold
This was posted in another thread, I dont remember which one
This is how hash is cobbed, it is a different process than ganja but it gives you an idea if you can work it barehanded or not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q41ad0L63bA
funkyhorse is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2020, 12:15 AM #4132
Tangwena

Tangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizoman View Post
Can't think about other things since found this thread. Ordered vacuum sealer and dehydrator. Thanks Tangwena for such a positive vibes.
If you need any help just ask my friend once your hooked nothing else cuts it ha ha.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2020, 12:16 AM #4133
Tangwena

Tangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyhorse View Post
This was posted in another thread, I dont remember which one
This is how hash is cobbed, it is a different process than ganja but it gives you an idea if you can work it barehanded or not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q41ad0L63bA
Yes its def old tech its been around for a long long time.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2020, 02:38 AM #4134
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivor
Been smoking cobs I made a couple years ago and am pleased
with the quality vs buds that aren't that old.

Stored in glass in the fridge, take out a few grams, bring up to room temp.

Tolerance build up after a few days, but I can switch to buds and
go back to cobs for a go to easy smoke, so smooth.

I'll have good yield later this year to make more cobs.

Great thread!

"He's like Jesus, just dumber and fatter, and holds the Bible upside down".

Dropped Cat is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2020, 02:08 AM #4135
Tangwena

This is a cool video on cob style cooking of dry sift hash to decarb it.
The cobs are towards the end of the video I got this from a post on 420 by a member there.
Its easy to see where the idea probably originated.

https://youtu.be/Q41ad0L63bA

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2020, 03:10 AM #4136
chronosync
croppin' leaf

chronosync is a name known to allchronosync is a name known to allchronosync is a name known to allchronosync is a name known to allchronosync is a name known to allchronosync is a name known to allchronosync is a name known to allchronosync is a name known to allchronosync is a name known to allchronosync is a name known to allchronosync is a name known to all
I like how they smash it with a brick after its been heated
Cool video!
chronosync is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2020, 12:05 PM #4137
shizoman

shizoman will become famous soon enoughshizoman will become famous soon enough
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangwena View Post
If you need any help just ask my friend once your hooked nothing else cuts it ha ha.

Thanks a lot Tangwena. Have small amount of NL buds cutted yesterday, from last micro growing. Vacuum sealer and dehydrator arriving today, planning to put it for sweating tonight or tomorrow. So excited.
Waiting for the seeds from ACE for a next cobs batch.
Life is beautiful.
shizoman is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2020, 12:40 PM #4138
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shizoman View Post
Thanks a lot Tangwena. Have small amount of NL buds cutted yesterday, from last micro growing. Vacuum sealer and dehydrator arriving today, planning to put it for sweating tonight or tomorrow. So excited.
Waiting for the seeds from ACE for a next cobs batch.
Life is beautiful.
Give up smoking my friend start chewing aged cob cured sativa buds you have no idea how beautiful this world can be until you do.
I smoked for 35 years and have never had such powerful head trips until I gave it away and started chewing the aged cobs.
Smoking creates a very high tolerance IMO, based purely on experience nothing scientific you understand.
The highs I get from chewing the cobs last 5 to 10 hours depending on the strain and I can get as high as I can handle any time I want just by increasing the dose or changing strains.
Not smoking has huge health benefits as well being able to breath for one ha ha.
Cobs are used primarily for smoking in Africa as it is a lot milder on the lungs.

Mostly only the medicine men eat it. Now I know why, you feel like your in touch with nature in a way I have never had before.

Old 08-18-2020, 01:44 PM #4139
shizoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangwena View Post
Give up smoking my friend start chewing aged cob cured sativa buds you have no idea how beautiful this world can be until you do.
I smoked for 35 years and have never had such powerful head trips until I gave it away and started chewing the aged cobs.
Smoking creates a very high tolerance IMO, based purely on experience nothing scientific you understand.
The highs I get from chewing the cobs last 5 to 10 hours depending on the strain and I can get as high as I can handle any time I want just by increasing the dose or changing strains.
Not smoking has huge health benefits as well being able to breath for one ha ha.
Cobs are used primarily for smoking in Africa as it is a lot milder on the lungs.

Mostly only the medicine men eat it. Now I know why, you feel like your in touch with nature in a way I have never had before.

Yes, heading in this direction. Planning to quit smoking when i will have some cobs to consume. This thread is great inspiration, thanks to your posts.

Old 08-19-2020, 12:11 PM #4140
shizoman

Started the journey