Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Thread Title Search
Malawi Style Cob Curing. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2020, 10:16 AM #4021
Tangwena

Tangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by repuk View Post
Let's call that Tangwena's 20420 Cob Recipe! Brilliant!
Hi brother have you seen pumas pyjamas cobs on the 420 cob thread outstanding stuff he even loaded one with kief but the pineapple candy bar cure is my favorite well they all are really he has done a good job.
All using brown paper or no wrapper its eye opening.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2020, 01:05 PM #4022
tobedetermined

tobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the info, Tangwena. That's what I needed to know. I will be cobbing in a week or so . . .

Old 04-18-2020, 01:36 PM #4023
madalasatori

madalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to all
I have some chemdog that is dried to an RH of 53%, is there any way I can cob it?
madalasatori is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2020, 11:46 PM #4024
Tangwena

Tangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by madalasatori View Post
I have some chemdog that is dried to an RH of 53%, is there any way I can cob it?
Hi my friend only one way to find out if it doesn't ferment you will still have the same buds just compressed nothing to loose really.

Old 04-23-2020, 08:58 AM #4025
Tangwena

2017 Panama

This is some 3 year old Panama cola bud that was cured canary style without any wrapper just a bud in a bag.
Its now so strong at least to me I only need a piece about the size of half a pea 0.1g is more than enough.
I have been on this stuff for 3 days now and have not built any tolerance if anything I need less each day amazingly trippy and super energizing the well aged cobs can be really strong if the original buds were good enough in the first place.
This piece is like a piece of dry beef jerky you just shave off pieces.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-24-2020, 04:23 AM #4026
McKush
Éirinn go Brách

McKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangwena View Post
This is some 3 year old Panama cola bud that was cured canary style without any wrapper just a bud in a bag.
Its now so strong at least to me I only need a piece about the size of half a pea 0.1g is more than enough.
I have been on this stuff for 3 days now and have not built any tolerance if anything I need less each day amazingly trippy and super energizing the well aged cobs can be really strong if the original buds were good enough in the first place.
This piece is like a piece of dry beef jerky you just shave off pieces.

View Image
looks familiar... hehe
McKush is offline Quote

Old 04-24-2020, 06:04 AM #4027
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKush View Post
looks familiar... hehe
Damn straight brother 4 th day on it today and its even stronger than day one and I spat out half the powder after chewing the juice out.
I would be well messed up up if I had swallowed it all. Probably doing the breast stroke across my floor while on my back ha ha.
Just the juice makes me crazy high energized and full of shit like when I was young hung and full of come ha ha.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2020, 07:37 AM #4028
wutwut

wutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to all
im trying it with kush but i know this is for sativas
let see what comes
rh 70% 38gr medium trimmed lower buds
in a vacuum bag covered with heat mat
wutwut is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2020, 05:18 AM #4029
wutwut

wutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to all
shit that vacuum bag was badly closed. it has opened when i was sleeping. now my whole home stinks that stuff hahaha. i hope i didn't failed cob. it is still moist. i put it new bag.
wutwut is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2020, 09:06 AM #4030
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutwut View Post
shit that vacuum bag was badly closed. it has opened when i was sleeping. now my whole home stinks that stuff hahaha. i hope i didn't failed cob. it is still moist. i put it new bag.
Dont worry my friend it takes more than that to fail.
If you get a sweat going and it starts fermenting the smell will knock on your back its that good.