What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream 47®

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran

Cream 47

Exceptional hybridization of our SWS04 (Cream Caramel®) with our elite clone of AK47. The result of this cross is a very powerful plant, productive and aromatic. Quite a vigorous plant, it produces strong thick stems and branches. It develops large, dense buds, loaded with plenty of resin. During flowering some plants can acquire some blue, purple and reddish colors. The yield at the end of the flowering period is very high.
The flavor and aroma of this variety is extra sweet and preserves the base of earthy and humus flavor so appreciated and original of the Caramel Cream®. The effect of this plant is very potent and at the same time very well-balanced, between relaxation and excitement, typical of Indica-Sativa hybrids.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS26
Indica/Sativa: 50%/50%
Indoor yield: 500-650 gr/m2
Outdoors yield: 500-750 gr/plant
Interior blooming: 8 weeks
Outdoor harvest: mid September

29.png

2º Award – Outer – 3ª Copa Cultivadores de Zion – Argentina – 2014
2º Award - Best in Indoor profesional - II Secret Cup Islas Canarias - Tenerife - 2015
3º Award - Copa Hash Resin (En seco) - II Secret Cup Islas Canarias - Tenerife - 2015
1º Award - Extracciones BHO - I Copa Castillo Fuerteventura - Fuerteventura - 2015

Last edited:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful lady :)
Looking frosty and very healthy!
Thanks for sharing and don't hesitate to share more when you want!
Sweet smokes
jaypp

MostWantedGens

picture.php

picture.php

it was a pleasure to grow and smoke... the Cream 47 is the perfect 50/50% hybrid of AK47 and Cream Caramel, I could clearly see both strain in this hybrid. Cream47 grows fast and yields great, the buds are delicios after drying, full of resin... the smell is kinda caramell like for real, since the 4. week of flowering till it dry. Its a heavy hitter indica, and also a very tasty smoke. Nice work Sweet seeds, the best strain what I've grown from you! I can recommend it to everyone who would like a caramelly AK-47. It grows big, very easy growing strain with good mold resistance. worth to grow for sure, the harvest is around the 3. week of October.

Latest posts

Latest posts