What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to use Bush Master correctly

bubbakush714

I was one of the original testers for Bush Master back in the day. I came up with the Omega Garden feeding schedule and foliar feeding schedule.

Bush master is tricky to use, but once dialed in and you'll never turn back, but once you messed up a whole harvest you wish you never met Bush Master. don't give up just yet

One way to dial in your plant is:
multiple plants is needed

For hydro depending on size
applying at different times and rates gives you different results, depending on what you want to achieve (besides yield).
12/12 day 1 pick out 3-4 plants and give each at different rates (example 1ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 15ml)

12/12 day 4 or 7 same thing pick out 3-4 plants and give each at different rates (example 1ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 15ml)

12/12 day 10 or 14 same thing pick out 3-4 plants and give each at different rates (example 1ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 15ml)

TAKE NOTES of progress or changes

advice: 1ft plants 1-5 ml, 2 ft 5ml, 3 ft 10ml per gal
Too much bush Master will make plant finisher faster with lower yield.
Never run bush master in Reservoir, if have to than complete flush within 2 days (foliar feeding is an alternative)
From my experience i like days 10-14 depending on how the plant is looking.

Gravity is true less trichomes, more hair I don't use this product Alternative to Gravity = Bush Master at 1-5ml per gallon at weeks 4 for most 8wk strains

If you just want to add vigor to plant no more than 1ml per gal.

Be Sure to flush after dosing plants!:wave:

Attachments

• t shirt 1 107.jpg
    t shirt 1 107.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 68

supermanlives

Veteran
i ruined 3000watts worth of plants. totally ruined trichome production and actually lowered the yields. i threw it away along with gravity.

bubbakush714

yes I've had same experiences too, that's why when using sometime new try a couple of test plants before experimenting on the whole crop.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i learned that ya have to use it just 1 time when watering to stop vert growth,else you may end up with stunted plants.I think it is an excellent tool ,that i still keep in my arsenal.

bendoslendo

Thanks for posting this bubbakush! I can imagine how this product would come in handy in an omega garden!

Any chance we could get some more omega garden or bush master shots?

supermanlives

Veteran
step 1 shake bottle and head at same time saying i am an idiot. step2 admit defeat and the fact your an idiot.step 3 toss bottle as far as you can. feel better yet?

I

Iron_Lion

A friend of mine used to swear by that shit, all the while pedaling his buds as "organic". I never saw the point, plants get tall, tie them down and save 50 bucks.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im convinced this stuff was designed for sour diesel,jesus criminey the strain grows completly outta control .I had to bushmaster them 2 times and tie them down ,else they would have blasted out the top of the cab.It also shortens the flowering time by a week ,which is nice as well..

monkeysee

What would be considered an emergency, exactly? And why can't training your plants fix whatever you were gonna try and fix with Bush Master?

What would be considered an emergency, exactly? And why can't training your plants fix whatever you were gonna try and fix with Bush Master?

I think he means it will stop vertical growth in case the plants gets to tall. In the high times issue with chemdog he swears by a one time dose in week 2. It will stop the vertical growth and they grow wide/bushy instead of vertical. Also takes a week off of the flower time. I use it at 1ml per gal or less. Less is more kind of product. I haven't had a problem with it in soil but now I'm running a coco DTR set up and will have to foilar feed them. Prob test a few plants first and keep my fingers crossed...

GreenBizzle

ive used BM countless times...to stop the stretch of my very lanky strain, which without the BM, has grown to 5-6ft, hitting my lights
and making the girlz very hard to manage..lots of tyin down n staking, and taking hoods off pulleys n right to the ceiling...yikes
not fun.

ive had a chance to experiment with BM, i used to dose during the first week of 12/12..and it does halt the vertical stretch and the plants are waaay bushier, with solid..medium sized nugz, using 1ml/gal (with nutes 3/4strength)
over 2-3 waterings, i saw mild freak out (ie leaves curling and twisting) but good results in the end :)
thought my girlz were dank, small yielders...

i experimented and waited till after the first week of 12/12 and noticed (twice now), that my buds are bigger n denser, and the plants are less bushy, ie leafy..and nugz are chunky top to bottom. seeing very large colas for the first time..and unfortunately a lil mold in one of them<<not quite sure how to
prevent that??? i run dehuey constantly..?

so, in my experience, im going to say..wait till after 7-10dayz of 12/12...1ml-1.5ml per gallon with nutes (3/4 strength) 3 times.
bigger, denser buds top to bottom is what ive noticed.

bubbakush714

Bush Master if used correctly will increase yields and shorten flowering time. Every strain and environment is different. Start with a lil like GREENBIZZLE recommends 1ml-1.5 ml and work your way up for larger bushes . If using for for time try just one plant instead of the whole crop and watch and see what Bush Master can or cannot do for you.

bubbakush714

Shorten the time period or the grow period? IE, the same harvest in less time, or a smaller harvest in a shorter time?

For healthy plants you should see 4-7 days shorter flowering times and denser buds earlier. Yield should be a little more if plants are not stunted in flowering. Test one plant first not the whole crop.

Latest posts

Latest posts