Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Barney's Farm > ***SHARE YOUR BARNEY'S STRAIN PHOTOS***

Thread Title Search
***SHARE YOUR BARNEY'S STRAIN PHOTOS*** Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2020, 12:32 AM #151
skunkfunk

skunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy cHaze View Post
Very impressed with your Acapulco Gold, so got me some strawberry lemon, GG zkittles, liberty haze and orange sherbert. Pics coming as soon as I have some germed.
Keep it up.

CC
I agree on The Acapulco Gold, I’ve also got the Liberty haze in the fridge.
skunkfunk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:01 AM #152
Grey_Wolf

Grey_Wolf is a jewel in the roughGrey_Wolf is a jewel in the roughGrey_Wolf is a jewel in the roughGrey_Wolf is a jewel in the roughGrey_Wolf is a jewel in the roughGrey_Wolf is a jewel in the roughGrey_Wolf is a jewel in the roughGrey_Wolf is a jewel in the rough
I had one single acapulco seed that was a freebie unfortunately it wouldn't germ
might have been too old? Will grab it again one day whenn the oppurtunity comes
Grey_Wolf is offline Quote

Old 07-01-2020, 08:20 AM #153
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant future
strawberry lemonade and gorilla zkittles

Here's a pic a freshly germinated strawberry lemonade:

You can already see where the trichomes are going to be

I thought I had killed them by letting the root plugs dry out, but they made it. This morning the GS had also broken ground. Thta was super quick, within not even 48h of putting them in water first.

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

Old 07-01-2020, 08:25 AM #154
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkfunk View Post
I agree on The Acapulco Gold, I’ve also got the Liberty haze in the fridge.

How is your liberty haze? In the fridge as seeds or finished buds?
Anyways, so far (knock on wood) I got each and everyone of the AG seeds I had to germ individually. 24h soak, then into the root plugs, then under a dome for a couple more days.
CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2020, 08:51 PM #155
superx

superx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by superx View Post
So far so good, 5 weeks of veg and potted up to 12 litre pots which they will finish in. They are small to medium in size all plants are very uniform with the exception of 2, there scent throughout the veg stage reminds me very much of nut roast.. The gelato and critical are much more vigorous in structure. 4 to 5 days in flower as we speak so we will see what the stretch is like on them. I will get pics up before the weekend as I have been flat to the mat recently..

Seven Days into flower - Three different strains Violator Cush, Critical and Blue Gelato

superx is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2020, 08:52 PM #156
superx

superx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivor

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-05-2020, 05:10 AM #157
Grey_Wolf

Grey_Wolf is a jewel in the roughGrey_Wolf is a jewel in the roughGrey_Wolf is a jewel in the roughGrey_Wolf is a jewel in the roughGrey_Wolf is a jewel in the roughGrey_Wolf is a jewel in the roughGrey_Wolf is a jewel in the roughGrey_Wolf is a jewel in the rough
Wow that tent is chockers full
Looks fantastic mate
Grey_Wolf is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:37 AM #158
ZOnaVerde

ZOnaVerde will become famous soon enoughZOnaVerde will become famous soon enoughZOnaVerde will become famous soon enough
3 - Cookie Kush
2 - Honey B
1 - Amnesia Lemon
1 - Peyote Critical
2 - Unknown strains

Last edited by ZOnaVerde; 07-05-2020 at 01:35 PM..
ZOnaVerde is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-05-2020, 02:31 PM #159
superx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOnaVerde View Post
3 - Cookie Kush
2 - Honey B
1 - Amnesia Lemon
1 - Peyote Critical
2 - Unknown strains

View Image
The last run I done of peyote critical left me impressed, i got pics a few pages back, serious bag appeal with such a sweet black grape taste, yield was disappointing but not over all quality.

Old 07-05-2020, 06:09 PM #160
ZOnaVerde

ZOnaVerde will become famous soon enoughZOnaVerde will become famous soon enoughZOnaVerde will become famous soon enough
The last run I done of peyote critical left me impressed, i got pics a few pages back, serious bag appeal with such a sweet black grape taste, yield was disappointing but not over all quality.[/quote]

Your plant looks very good. I haven't tried peyote critical before but I think it's good before bed or when you have nothing to do! What is your opinion about him?
ZOnaVerde is offline Quote