What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to Russian forum

G

Здравствуйте.
Наконец и у нас появился свой уголок на форуме International Cannagraphics.
Если у вас есть какие либо идеи или вы хотели бы задать вопрос на интересующую вас тему то вы всегда можете рассчитывать на поддержку..

Перед тем как начать общение обязательно прочитайте ПРАВИЛА ФОРУМА (пока в оригинале, перевод готовится)

smarx.

Last edited:
G

Thank Gypsy Nirvana and ICMag Support team for making it possible for us.
Its really important for lot of us to have an ability to dive in this ocean of great info and kind relationships.

Fokin

Привет older! Предлогаю открыть разделы для репортов и общей информации о садоводстве.

G

Привет Fokin.
К сожалению отдельных разделов здесь не будет.

Fokin

Жаль. Ну тогда темки интересные насоздавать. У кого что интересного есть, чтоб похвастаться) И т.п. Методы. Короче отлично что теперь мы тут.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....Thanks smarx.......

Welcome to I.C.Mag.........all of my growing Russian friends.....I hope that you find a home on the internet here to learn and laugh together with us all.....

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
would be great to hear about russian grow history and community then and now.

ZON

Это замечательно что теперь и тут есть форум русского сообщества гроуверов =) Но забавно на каком языке будем общаться? ))))

G

Общаться будем по русски и по английски.

znaxar_travnik

Привет земляне :wave: .... Отдельное спасибо Gypsy Nirvana. Моя первая сенсемила :sasmokin: , была получена из семян его фирмы :)

G

Znaxar, если ты имеешь в виду семена фирмы NirvanaSeeds то Gypsy Nirvana не имеет к ней никакого отношения. Связывает их только то что эти семена можно купить в его магазине. :wink:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, I would like to read any history about our beloved herb from your beautiful country.
I'll get it translated if need be.

Happy gardening fellas.... Smurf.

fr33th3w33d

wish i could write in english. atleast i can still read and speak it. respect though for all that made this forum possible.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fr33th3w33d, Ваша английская язык кажется совершенной к мне.

Счастливые садовничая .... Smurf. :wave:

Last edited:

droboed

ребятки походу esbe хочет узнать вообще про руссиш гровер комьюнити, мож кто осилит обрисовать картину на ихнем в пару абзацов ? ? ?

Gumanitary

2Smurf:
Your Russian is as good as Master Jodo speech. Especially like it sounds in Russian translation in our cinemas.

2esbe:
I'm a fresher in growing. The biggest and the best (IMHO) cannabis Russian site olk-peace.org is down now. Administaror (respective JAHncle) promissed us that in a day or two everything will be OK. There are some technical problems, and there are no problems with the law.

Hundreds (or even thousands) of russian growers are surfing Internet and meet each other on other cannabis sites as this respective one. I don't insist, that OLK is the main site in Russian growers community, but it is one of most popular.
I know people who stopped growing and smoking MJ but they often visit OLK's forum just to speak with their friends, to discuss other entheogen plants, to tread fresh anecdotes and so on. For example, I'm growing Salvia also.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Master Joda agrees with you...... :pointlaug

I hear you on the Salvia, but haven't tryed growing it.

cheers Gumanitary
Smurf. :wave: