What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Next open test round LemonTini Hybrids

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
So why not do another public ICmag test round.

This time i got some LemonTini (Lemon Tree x KG sour D Bx) hybrids.

Seeds getting cleaned out coming week.

I prefer testers that did a finished test grow for me already. But always take a few new ones on board. I will look at your prior grow threads if you havent tested for me before.

Lets see if we can do 5 a strain on ICmag. I also have testers outside ICmag for these.

not all of these be released in the end. And some will become LTD.s and released only once.

Petrol Tini LTD (rocket fuel x lemontini)

Lemon Pina LTD (rose gold x lemontini)(good hash maker)

Z-Tree (Zkittelz x LemonTini) B quality seed.

Lemon Mochi (Mochi x LemonTini)

SherbTini (sherb ix X LemonTini)

Melon Tini (Melon x LemonTini)

Lemon Rado (KarmaRado OG x LemonTini)

OG Tini (JD#1 OG X LemonTini)

Chem Tini (stardawg x lemontini)

Zour Lemon (Zowahh x LemonTini)

All are regular seeds.

When throwing your name in its expected you start the seeds soon afther recieving, no sales of the seeds, no pollen chucking and regular updates on progress.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is a clip of the male jizzy ha ha

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBGsu-9lSk0/?hl=nl

Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Will keep this open for 7 to 14 days.

And post your preferd pick of testers aswell.

Last edited:

Bmac1

Veteran
I'm in. Chem tini and petrol tini sound right up my alley but they all sound great.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Be happy to run one of these for you outdoor in Hawaii. I've got some Headbanger and Sour bx2 pics if you want to see.

og.naj

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Iam in for the Melon Tini. Sound like a suppaterpystrain!!
[/FONT]

mack 10

Veteran
I'm in. What a line up.

Zour Tini,. OG Tini, sherbTini or petrol Tini as I live sour, OG or lemon so any on the list is perfect for my taste.
But I'm down to test anything.

Ready to pop and go.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
The male dropping pollen in slow mo on Ig was sick karma big love dust clouds lol. These will be bangers that lemon mochi will be stooooopid.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Id love a crack at crackin some! That Og tini or that Chem tini sounds up my alley! Lmk if ya need me! :tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,well i'm only to week 18 on the a5haze....not quite done....does that count?

chem tini or lemon rado for me

nickman

Veteran
Man, looks like some real nice crosses...!!!...

I’d love to have a test log with some of these but I’m not even gonna chance anything...!!!... I’m still not back to growing yet since the little security scare and I’d hate to start and something happen again...!!!...
I wouldn’t even want to chance it...!!!...

Looks like you’ve got a bunch a great growers allready posting up...!!!...

I just wanted to basically say that they look like they’re gonna be some bad ass crosses ...!!!...

YukonKronic

I’m in if you’ll have me. Got my A5s1 about ready for show and tell too finally.... tempted to start over with them though as one fasciated badly and two others are half as vigorous as rest of the box... damn scrog looks like hell at this point.
Other box is about to be cut in a couple weeks tho... would love to fill it with Zour Lemon Chemtini or Sherbtini...

Edit: let me rephrase that.. I would damn near give my left nut to run the Zour Lemon. :puppydoge :yoinks: