What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legalization

MCGold

Anyone know if there is a petition going for 2020? They (DeWine) kept it off the ballot for 2019 soooooo just wondering if perhaps someone is taking the initiative and trying to drum up support?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
They will just fuck it up.

Take a look around.

Are you in a hurry to get shittier weed that costs more and increased cultivation penalties?

MCGold

no not in a hurry at all otherwise I would have voted for that asshat monopoly b.s. they tried to pull a couple years ago. just getting older and less patient and more to the point tired of idiot politicians denying the herb has any medicinal value when they have 5 U.S. patents for medical marijuana.

MCGold

Bottom line is politicians are not working for you their protecting themselves

No truer words could be said. BIG PHARMA and BIG Tobacco and Alcohol not to mention petro chemical companies like DuPont and a few others are the leading cause why it's illegal still. You look at all the industries that Cannabis affects. Cloth made from it, oil made from it, Wood/Hemp plywood/Hempcrete and then paper from Cannabis/Hemp, there are sooooo many uses from Cannabis and Hemp besides smoking/edibles and all those industries would feel the pinch if it was legalized. That said I think our best bet is if someone like Bernie Sanders gets elected and reschedules Cannabis leaving States to do their own thing without worrying about Fed. laws as much or at all.