What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflower Hybrids? aka "Quick" or "Early" or "Fast" Versions??

Autoflower Hybrids? aka "Quick" or "Early" or "Fast" Versions??

Hey y'all, happy growing.

Here are a couple of examples from Dinafem:

"Quick Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds by Dinafem Seeds
Here it is - long expected and very potent hybrid created by crossing OG Kush with OG Kush Auto.

Quick Critical+ is Dinafem's quickest feminised strain, producing amazing nuggets in less than 50 days. Quick Critical + is the result of crossing an elite female clone of Critical + with an elite reversed (male) female plant of Critical + 2.0 Auto line."

I'm not sure if all of the strains marketed as "quick, fast, early," etc, are hybridized with ruderalis, Or is it just indica-dominant genes with great marketing?

But has anyone tried these kinds of hybrids?

I'm looking for something Fat and Fast Flowering so definitely indica-dominant. Here's my list:

Sensi Seeds Skunk #1
Dinafem Quick Kush
Dinafem Seeds Quick Critical+
Exotic Seed Quick Mass
00 Seeds Sweet Critical
00 Seeds Critical Poison Fast
Heavyweight Seeds Midnight Mass
Heavyweight Seeds Money Bush
Greenbud Seeds White Widow x AK 47 Early Version
Greenbud Seeds Critical Early Version
Ripper Seeds “Criminal”
Ministry of Cannabis “Big Bud XXL”
Delicious Seeds Critical Sensi Star Early Version
Sumo Seeds Sumo's “Big Bud”
Philosopher Seeds Black Bomb
Green House Seeds Super Bud
Female Seeds White Widow x Big Bud

Any pointers are helpful and appreciated!

Seedsman have a selection of ‘fast’ hybrids as well
I think i saw them but are a little pricey. My criteria are simple:
1. Fast.
2. Fat.
3. Frosty.

I don't care about growing some fancy "boutique" strains, but I also don't want to totally sacrifice #3 Frostiness THC for the sake of going cheap.

They have a lot of fake bs as well...
And that's exactly what I want to avoid. Thanks for the tip. You've gotten some garbage?

Found a grow report by Green House seeds about their "Super bud" strain.

It definitely produces nice beefy buds, but the phone they're showcasing is extremely low THC and also takes about 8-9 weeks, vs. the claimed 7 weeks.

https://www. youtube .com/watch?v=cVAMsSLvrQg

Definitely disappointing! But glad I found that before buying the seeds XD

abuldur

I only tried sweet seeds green poison fast version at 45°N outdoors guerrilla style.
It was ready on the 15 September.
Good yield, nice bug and fungi resilience and great taste.
The only down side would be a fast tolerance to its effects but i think this is common to all fast flowering plants.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
I think i saw them but are a little pricey. My criteria are simple:
1. Fast.
2. Fat.
3. Frosty.

I don't care about growing some fancy "boutique" strains, but I also don't want to totally sacrifice #3 Frostiness THC for the sake of going cheap.

And that's exactly what I want to avoid. Thanks for the tip. You've gotten some garbage?

Yeah man. Cheese = no cheese, blueberry = no blueberry, California orange = no orange. All these three strains seemed to be more or less the same thing, probably some kind of super skunk or similar. It wasn't really garbage, it was smokeable but nothing you'd expect from the names on the package.

Yeah man. Cheese = no cheese, blueberry = no blueberry, California orange = no orange. All these three strains seemed to be more or less the same thing, probably some kind of super skunk or similar. It wasn't really garbage, it was smokeable but nothing you'd expect from the names on the package.

Yeah all the marketing can be BS. They just do a few generations of hybrids with a Skunk or other decent yielder + something more interesting, but don't stabilize the genetics so you have to pheno hunt like 100+ seeds to find a unique plant worth keeping.

my main purpose in this thread, besides pheno hunting, is to see if anyone has knowledge about the hybrids with Ruderalis. It's fascinating to think about what that does to the genetics.

M

_mr.hendrix__

Fast Buds / Tangie-matic .. seeds went into water 86days ago to have something to puff on while the photoperiod strains stretched... will post cured budpics and yield info soon.

awesome strain. sweet citrus dank

picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I think most of femaleseeds strains have auto in their background somewhere, to shorten the flowering time

Mohadib

Veteran
Considering your criteria, you should definitely check out Sweet Seeds! They have a lot of "Fast Versions", an interesting line-up of strains and they're affordable. Also, I can vouch for the general quality of their genetics, as I have tried a lot of them.

Just take a look at their catalogue - maybe you'll find something interesting:tiphat:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=350288

tomram

IC Mag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi
sweet seeds proven and super stable cross :)
killer kush ,finish 42 d flo
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

green poison
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts