What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Punch - Coco - 3x3 - LED

Kimura

gawd daaaaaaamn these little plants are impressing the hell out of me. i cant wait to run this strain again. they're kind of small buds, and they look like they're close to done already and i'm only in day 36... obviously i'm not going to harvest them early like a fuckin idiot. i'll take them at least 8 full weeks. just kinda strange to me.

they're covered in trichomes and smells fruity and dank as fuck. i love it. weed is awesome.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kimura

Saying those plants are frosty is an understatement. Nice work

-Funk

thank you very much!

they're smelling very fruity. grapes and blueberry. i seriously smell blueberry pie in it. terpines are fuckin weeeeeeird.

gonna clone the mom today and keep her going. once i harvest these, i'll throw the mom in the tent and flower her out.

this is definitely a keeper...

Hydro8

I vaped some Purple Punch the other nite and it reminded me of powdered grape punch drink mixed with other fruity flavors. Good stuff very positive high.

Kimura

day 1 of week 8 today. i plan to harvest on saturday. flushed with GHs florakleen all last week, and will continue to do so this week. i cant describe how amazing this strain smells. grapes and berries and the smell of dank.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
REP +
Great work with that purple punch cut!!! sooo glad you kept a mom and didnt go back for more new cuts from the dispensary... sometimes they change...

Ive been looking for the Purple Punch cut myself but im in Oregon and clone aren't readily available in the dispensaries in my location or most like they are in CO.

Loving the structure of the PP very low leaf and nice compact flowers and a lot of them. Please post smoke and yeild reports!

SGS

Kimura

56 days today including a 2 week flush. i'll take the next purple punch to 9 weeks to see how she does.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hydro8

Nice ! looks like some nice frosty nugs :)

I got a sample of Purple Punch the other week I used it up in a few days, very good strain. IMO

Kimura

i think i'll keep em going for a few more days. i got some good upclose trichome pictures and im not exactly where i'd like to be quite yet.

M

_mr.hendrix__

nice buds!!! they look so frosty! :peacock:

what was the total yield on the 8 plants , 3x3 , 400W LED grow ? ? ?

Latest posts

Latest posts