What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best GG#4 in seed form?

billyblog

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can anyone please chime in with their opinion as to who puts out the best GG#4 in seed form?

With much gratitude!

billy

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TonyGreen has done the most work towards stabilizing GG#4 with multiple Bx's. I'd go with his offerings.

dank.Frank

beta

Veteran
GG#4 is a clone only and is not available in seed form. You miiight be able to find something similar in 'stabilized' seeds others are selling but it'll take a LOT of hunting.

There simply isn't a good way to stabilize a single individual as a seed line in a short time with the low plant counts we work with.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
GG#4 is a clone only and is not available in seed form. You miiight be able to find something similar in 'stabilized' seeds others are selling but it'll take a LOT of hunting.

There simply isn't a good way to stabilize a single individual as a seed line in a short time with the low plant counts we work with.

I grew Nirvana's Original and while it's ok and it kicks, I was expecting a rocket. If I could get the cut up here, I'll put 1k in the ground, but I'm moving on to another seeded strain.

Robney

Having grown and smoked gg4, I'd highly recommend Tony Green's Gorilla Bubble line. I still run a keeper from the BX2.

picture.php

picture.php

Cannavore

Veteran
every glue hybrid i've tried is very similar to the cut. shes a strong breeder.

elmers glue is good. i almost like it better than glue it has more mocha coffee terps and has more of a dubb quality to the taste where it just lingers forever.

Robney

Yeah, but you can't get Elmer's Glue anymore so while it's good, that's not gonna help. And she's not super dominant (gg4 in crosses), I'm smoking on grease monkey at the moment and the cookie and cream dad is def showing up, in both the taste and high. I think Gorilla Bubble is better for looking for gg4 terps and high specifically. I mean sour bubble is already in the genetic make up of gg4, so you're not adding anything different with the chosen pollen. And with Tony Bx'ing all the way to a BX6, it doesn't get any better if you want gg4 in seed form.

Billyblog - Just go for Tony Green's Gorilla Bubble, you'll find what you're looking for

JetLife175

Veteran
Yeah, but you can't get Elmer's Glue anymore so while it's good, that's not gonna help. And she's not super dominant (gg4 in crosses), I'm smoking on grease monkey at the moment and the cookie and cream dad is def showing up, in both the taste and high. I think Gorilla Bubble is better for looking for gg4 terps and high specifically. I mean sour bubble is already in the genetic make up of gg4, so you're not adding anything different with the chosen pollen. And with Tony Bx'ing all the way to a BX6, it doesn't get any better if you want gg4 in seed form.

Billyblog - Just go for Tony Green's Gorilla Bubble, you'll find what you're looking for
There isn't any sour bubble in GG4

sour dubb x chem sis x chocolate diesel...

There's sour in it. No bubble.....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Dubble was a play on the parentage. 2x sour parents spelt like "bubble" because of the parents. Sour Bubble x Sour D = best we know. But it is certainly part BOG's Sour Bubble. Personally, I think it is one of the more cleverly named cannabis strains that actually gives credence to it's parentage. People used to do that. :joint:

dank.Frank

JetLife175

Veteran
Sour Dubble was a play on the parentage. 2x sour parents spelt like "bubble" because of the parents. Sour Bubble x Sour D = best we know. But it is certainly part BOG's Sour Bubble. Personally, I think it is one of the more cleverly named cannabis strains that actually gives credence to it's parentage. People used to do that. :joint:

dank.Frank

so you really think the dubb has sb in it? What leads you to believe that other than the stories?

Cannavore

Veteran
i grew Cannarado's Death Star x Sour Dubb and had a squat kush plant pop up. Looked like SB to me.

JetLife175

Veteran
I've never ran the dubb. I don't really have any info on it myself but always though it was originally known as a sour x sour cross but I don't really keep up with it. I'll take the info from the vets and run with it. Learn something new every day....

Cannavore

Veteran
yep like Frank said SB x Sour D seems to be the best guess... i think it's more specifically BOG's personal SB cut crossed with the Sour Diesel beans he got from Rezdog.