What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SamS Seeds

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Well, the Jamaican sold by Katsu and Bluebird, and Thai from Katsu and Stone's Corner around 2013 - 15 were nowhere near 11% THC. I estimate the Thai to be under 5% THC, Jamaican even weaker. No visuals, no psychedelia and you barely felt the effect.

I've seen some shops selling Thai for around 7-8 euros per gram, but i have never tried it, so maybe this thai is stronger. But i doubt you can find it for 3-4 euros per gram as the weak brick i smoked during few visits.

picture.php

€6.50 per gram.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Mex

You have your finger on the pulse eh ?
If I ever get back to the Low Lands I want you as my personal guide .

Awesome info again . But ,,, we are going a long way off topic .

Got any lab tests for Skunkman derived gear ? I dare yah ! lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

judge-penitent

How are you germinating these? I've tried soaking in different things, straight to soil, cold treatment, heatmat, sandpaper and different combinations. Zero have popped so far and I've gone thru around 50 OGHaze x Skunk1 seeds.

I had plans to select the best ones from a crowd but now I'd be happy to pop just one, lol :D

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Rick

Thca is quite high really
That`s not a bad thing .
Tells me the weed has been stored well . Little decarboxylation . The amount of CBN would be another tell .
THCA will activate and turn to good old THC when you burn it .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I wish I would have known the source of all the brickweed I used to see. In michigan it was all lots of Canadian (everyone call mids) and bricks of who knows what. In Colorado I saw so much compacted herb. At the time I assumed it was all mexi. Now I wonder about some of the pretty stuff. Could have been from anywhere south.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
G `day Rick

That`s not a bad thing .
Tells me the weed has been stored well . Little decarboxylation . The amount of CBN would be another tell .
THCA will activate and turn to good old THC when you burn it .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Absolutely,, dimond are not forever

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish I would have known the source of all the brickweed I used to see. In michigan it was all lots of Canadian (everyone call mids) and bricks of who knows what. In Colorado I saw so much compacted herb. At the time I assumed it was all mexi. Now I wonder about some of the pretty stuff. Could have been from anywhere south.

Brick. Regs. Mids. Fire Mids. Popcorn. BEASTERS. Dro. Dank. Homegrown.

That's the tiers in MI. (well, before medical) :laughing: You know exactly what to expect if you know what to call it.

dank.Frank

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Brick. Regs. Mids. Fire Mids. Popcorn. BEASTERS. Dro. Dank. Homegrown.

That's the tiers in MI. (well, before medical) :laughing: You know exactly what to expect if you know what to call it.

dank.Frank

Regs.

:laughing:

First time I heard that I had no idea what was being said.

Frank, you forgot Skunk weed (never heard of RKS till I joined here). :tiphat:

Oh, and Primo, too. :)

Nirrity

G'day EB

You're welcome

Here is another one

View Image

hey Mexcurandero, what colombian red haze is that? can you please provide more info? is it from seedbank or some pure landrace? how it have been grown, ie indoor/outdoor, organic etc.

on a side note i find it rather strange the lab states "euphoria/anti-depressant/anti-oxidant/anti-microbal" for "beta-caryophyllene". i thought beta-caryophyllene is not psychoactive as it is selective full CB2 agonist and CB2 doesn't have any psychoactivity. Skunkman said caryophyllene may have modualting activity on THC but it doesn't make it stronger like most majour monoterpenes do. i wonder where do they get this info from...

mexcurandero420

Veteran
hey Mexcurandero, what colombian red haze is that? can you please provide more info? is it from seedbank or some pure landrace? how it have been grown, ie indoor/outdoor, organic etc.

on a side note i find it rather strange the lab states "euphoria/anti-depressant/anti-oxidant/anti-microbal" for "beta-caryophyllene". i thought beta-caryophyllene is not psychoactive as it is selective full CB2 agonist and CB2 doesn't have any psychoactivity. Skunkman said caryophyllene may have modualting activity on THC but it doesn't make it stronger like most majour monoterpenes do. i wonder where do they get this info from...

https://theleafonline.com/c/science/2014/10/terpene-profile-caryophyllene/

Its grown indoors.Its certainly not import.

Nirrity

i didn't find any mentiones of caryophyllene to be psychoactive on that link.

i found this: "β-Caryophyllene, a CB2 receptor agonist produces multiple behavioral changes relevant to anxiety and depression in mice."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24930711

so it looks like it has anxiolytic and the anti-depressant but it doesn't say if it can affect thc high in euphoric way.

well, anyway, do you know if it seed bank's seeds or a landrace? is it seedsman's by any chance?

mexcurandero420

Veteran
i didn't find any mentiones of caryophyllene to be psychoactive on that link.

i found this: "β-Caryophyllene, a CB2 receptor agonist produces multiple behavioral changes relevant to anxiety and depression in mice."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24930711

so it looks like it has anxiolytic and the anti-depressant but it doesn't say if it can affect thc high in euphoric way.

well, anyway, do you know if it seed bank's seeds or a landrace? is it seedsman's by any chance?

Couldn't find either about the psychoactive part, have to look further.

Like i said its not a landrace.Seedsman sold indeed this variety in the past.Could be originally from Reeferman too.

picture.php

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
ill post up some pics later but had two phenos of (skunk/haze) x unknown that were worth keeping samples of.

both went 12 weeks but were two totally different plants. one was very skunky and heavy. the other was 'wispy' and very branchy with delicate flower stacks.

they are in for a long cure but, again, ill post some pics when i get 'round to it.

-cap