What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SamS Seeds

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That hawian haze clone,, ssh from damstraat greenhouse and kalimist from 2e karmer and damkrink,, still are my favourite weeds in Amsterdam ever

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Haze is such waterd down shit nowadays,,, i hope nevil was able to keep original clones going with friends,, i thought shanti lost pretty much every original parent and had to start again in Switzerland??

G `day Rick

Nostalgia / set / setting .

I`ve smoked the old cuts . They are good . There are highs just as good to be found in the haze hybrids today .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hawaiian Haze Hash(waterworks)from Dampkring coffeshop Amsterdam High Times cup years back is the best Hash ive ever smoked . It was Red like some of the best Haze Hash i have made and must be the late harvest and amber trichs im guessing?
I would pay top $ to sample that Hawaiian Haze waterworks again

Shout to all the old school Haze growers of Holland

Peace

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
This Hz cross is a nice one too.

cupwinnaarAMGhaze2014tot2018.png

Sugar Hz from Seedsman is another one.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 21

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amnesia is not what I'm personally looking for,,, i want an earlier representation of haze,,, i believe sugar haze is probably much better,, no?

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Amnesia is not what I'm personally looking for,,, i want an earlier representation of haze,,, i believe sugar haze is probably much better,, no?

Sugar Hz is the Colombian part of Hz, but Amnesia Mac Ganja is not only Amnesia but crossed with Mexican Hz.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 22

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Rick

Ever tried the Grinspoon from Barnies ?
That was one of the most cerebral highs I have exp from modern day weed .

@Mex
That would be Core cut x Mexican Haze > Core cut = Amnesia ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Rick

How about the brown seeded stuff they sell in A dam ?
I bought what was sposed to be Thai , Jamaican and African ,cpl of grams at a time for the price of 1 gram of dutch weed
. They were more visual and uplifting than the Haze hybrids I was toting .

I shared a joint at a road house in Belgium with a Romanian trucker . He asked me for the seeds . I said good luck bro they`re yours .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That suff is low spec import,, the seeds may well be interesting imo,, but no terps and no colours is not a good start,, i wonder what a gc and some chromatography would say about it,, mass spectrometer etc,,, i dunno

Elmer Bud

Veteran
That suff is low spec import,, the seeds may well be interesting imo,, but no terps and no colours is not a good start,, i wonder what a gc and some chromatography would say about it,, mass spectrometer etc,,, i dunno

G `day Rick

I come from a place where bag appeal was not a factor for many years .
No name weed . Just rated by how it works .

Don`t let the look of weed convince you how it will smoke up .
Like I said the brick weed was more cerebral than the Sk and Haze I was buying at the Coffee Shops .

Think about the High Times pictures from the 70s ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Mex

You are a wealth of information brother .
I remember reading in the 80s about Thai weed at around 15 % THC .

That was my bench mark for many years . Is it as strong as Thai Buddha .

So Sam coming in with 20 % THC Skunk with the strong body effect would have been pretty revolutionary .

The terp analysis is tricky . Some are more smelly than others ie we perceive them more . So harder to say what is the active ingredient working along with the THC .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

GoatCheese

Veteran
The 3-4 euros/gram Thai and Jamaican sold all over Amsterdam are very weak brick weed. I use these as a mix for hash joints whn i'm in town, cause i don't smoke tobacco and i don't wanna stronger weed to alter the effect of the hash i'm smoking.

Many coffeeshops sell the same Thai or Jamaican brick. The Jamaican apparently comes from Africa, but i don't know which part.

There can be stronger Thai bud in Holland, but the cheap stuff is prolly under 5% THC, the effect is really mild.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
The 3-4 euros/gram Thai and Jamaican sold all over Amsterdam are very weak brick weed. I use these as a mix for hash joints whn i'm in town, cause i don't smoke tobacco and i don't wanna stronger weed to alter the effect of the hash i'm smoking.

Many coffeeshops sell the same Thai or Jamaican brick. The Jamaican apparently comes from Africa, but i don't know which part.

There can be stronger Thai bud in Holland, but the cheap stuff is prolly under 5% THC, the effect is really mild.

G `day GC

Mex`s lab report with 11 % THC is a good reference .
I smoked a lot of Brick Weed in Thailand for a few years.
A dam Thai wasn`t quite as strong as the best brick .

The stuff I bought had enough of a different effect that it stood out . I shared a joint at a coffee shop with a German guy I met . He remarked about the difference in his eyesight . More peripheral vision compared to Dutch type weed .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

mexcurandero420

Veteran

Depends where you've bought it.In The Hague i bought once Thai weed that made me sleep within a half hour, but another coffeeshop few blocks away sold Thai with a minty aroma, which was quite energetic.
In the 90s in Rotterdam there was good quality minty Thai weed available.

GoatCheese

Veteran
G `day GC

Mex`s lab report with 11 % THC is a good reference .
I smoked a lot of Brick Weed in Thailand for a few years.
A dam Thai wasn`t quite as strong as the best brick .

The stuff I bought had enough of a different effect that it stood out . I shared a joint at a coffee shop with a German guy I met . He remarked about the difference in his eyesight . More peripheral vision compared to Dutch type weed .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Depends where you've bought it.In The Hague i bought once Thai weed that made me sleep within a half hour, but another coffeeshop few blocks away sold Thai with a minty aroma, which was quite energetic.
In the 90s in Rotterdam there was good quality minty Thai weed available.

Well, the Jamaican sold by Katsu and Bluebird, and Thai from Katsu and Stone's Corner around 2013 - 15 were nowhere near 11% THC. I estimate the Thai to be under 5% THC, Jamaican even weaker. No visuals, no psychedelia and you barely felt the effect.

I've seen some shops selling Thai for around 7-8 euros per gram, but i have never tried it, so maybe this thai is stronger. But i doubt you can find it for 3-4 euros per gram as the weak brick i smoked during few visits.