What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Barneys farm pineapple express auto dont want to flower

badtrip

hi everyone and happy new year!

I have 4 [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Barneys farm pineapple express auto under 250 hps at 18/6
32 days from seed in 9litres air pot ,lower temperature 15 celcious lights off but not always and max temp 24,5 lights on.the soil i m using is plagron bat mix,i had them in biobizz light miz before transplant them.they look good green and bushy but not sighn of flowering .i have contact barneys farm for any idea before posting here but i dont get response yet.

i have order a
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Open-sans, sans-serif][FONT=Open-sans, sans-serif]ECOHEAT greenhouse for the lights off...

what do you thing should i m waiting a little bit more,should i turn them in 12/12?

any opinion is welcome:tiphat:

thanx
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Possibly they are photoperiod. Typically, af's show between 17-25 days. Remote possibility it's semi auto hence not showing herself.
Maybe 2 more weeks of veg growth @ 18/6, then switch 12/12. You'll reap more if it is a photoperiod with ~6 weeks veg. Good luck!

badtrip

Possibly they are photoperiod. Typically, af's show between 17-25 days. Remote possibility it's semi auto hence not showing herself.
Maybe 2 more weeks of veg growth @ 18/6, then switch 12/12. You'll reap more if it is a photoperiod with ~6 weeks veg. Good luck!

thanx dude for the help,i m dissapoint i was waiting t cut them end of the month or middle of the next,anyway

what do u think take the risk to switch at 12/12 or start a new grow?i do this to have something fast to harvest cause my other strains are some mr nice sativas and they took much longer to finished.

peace

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since they are doing well, switch to 12/12 and see how it goes!! Sounds like you're doing everything ok....be patient, flip and watch! ;o)

Def90

Hi there hope all is well, did I read you transplanted your auto's if so it's possible that you could have stunted them by transplanting, every auto I have done by Barneys has been fine I just started them in The pot they finish in usually 15litre air pots, but it could be that there photos, as someone else mentioned try 12/12. Hope this helps

M

Mr. Sparkle

@badtrip having the same issue, Day 44 and the one plant i was running along side some other autos still hasn't flowered.

Bogus auto genetics.

Just posting so people who are researching this strain knows about the issues.

badtrip

@badtrip having the same issue, Day 44 and the one plant i was running along side some other autos still hasn't flowered.

Bogus auto genetics.

Just posting so people who are researching this strain knows about the issues.

:tiphat:sorry for the very long time to answer...aftrer switch them to 12/12 they start to flower so like [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]aridbud said they are photoperiod.Anyway i was dissapoint . .how about yours the final result was ok?[/FONT]

badtrip

Hi there hope all is well, did I read you transplanted your auto's if so it's possible that you could have stunted them by transplanting, every auto I have done by Barneys has been fine I just started them in The pot they finish in usually 15litre air pots, but it could be that there photos, as someone else mentioned try 12/12. Hope this helps

:tiphat: My first grow was with sour 60 autos ...never had problem with them and i continued to grow them after making my own seeds ,and always i transplanted them once ,germ them in small pots and after in 5 or 11 litres...maybe i was unlucky ...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear they didn't respond as you had hoped with autoflower regimen. I've purchased a few strains several years ago that were marked "Autoflowering" yet they turned out to be photoperiod. Hoping you kept at 12/12 to finish to finish the Pineapple Xpress.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I’m growing Barney’s Pineapple Express

I’m growing Barney’s Pineapple Express

But I’m growing them outside they were growing too tall for indoor.

They are no about 5ft and showing lots of long brush like flowers.

This is my first time growing autos. I bought the seeds years ago and never grew them.

They are looking good :plant grow: I’m planning on using to buds in edibles.

badtrip

Sorry to hear they didn't respond as you had hoped with autoflower regimen. I've purchased a few strains several years ago that were marked "Autoflowering" yet they turned out to be photoperiod. Hoping you kept at 12/12 to finish to finish the Pineapple Xpress.

:tiphat: my situation was complicated and i had to change house( i knew it)for this i was choose autos.when i swithed they start flowering and produce buds but i was obligated to cut them and the high was very light...i dont know if i ll go again with autos .I take a second tent ,one for flowering and the other for veg to ""earn some time"".Maybe cloning is a better option and make a sog.The only reason i choosen autos it was to take weed fast...

badtrip

But I’m growing them outside they were growing too tall for indoor.

They are no about 5ft and showing lots of long brush like flowers.

This is my first time growing autos. I bought the seeds years ago and never grew them.

They are looking good :plant grow: I’m planning on using to buds in edibles.

:tiphat: do u have some pics?

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
The Buds are Foxtailed...

The Buds are Foxtailed...

They also look hermied a bit.

These two out by the pool

picture.php

You can see the foxtailed buds

Two up by the spa

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
They are autos..

Unfortunately 1 of the plants hermied.

I’ll use them for edibles.

I usually grow indoors. I’m growing some Girl Scout Cookies now. I am going to grow some autos for a friend, but I’m over them.

:plant grow:

meh. I've heard nothing but bad things about barney's farm. So I've always avoided them. I feel you though. Having to move in the middle of a grow sux.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Me are doing fine..

Me are doing fine..

Not used to the Foxtail Buds...

How will I know that they are finished?

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
use a loupe. fox tails, genes, stress

Attachments

• dont-look-at-foxtail-from-heat-when-deciding-when-to-harvest-marijuana-sm.jpg
    dont-look-at-foxtail-from-heat-when-deciding-when-to-harvest-marijuana-sm.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 47