What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heath Robinson Strains

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Neither do I! Don't know what's going on with some of these posts the past few days? Mack10's Chem D thread is acting the same?

Peace
BM

dill786

not smoked it yet, still on day 57 of 70

a few days ago it it smelled like roasted peanuts, today i smelled it again and i could smell the sour diesel coming through, every now and again i get the whiff of the cheese too.....

Bud_Man10

Veteran
WOW! I can see them now...Looks lovely. Really interesting how the aromas develop over the flowering period.

Great job pal!
Peace
BM

mack 10

Veteran
WOW! I can see them now...Looks lovely. Really interesting how the aromas develop over the flowering period.

Great job pal!
Peace
BM

weird that is, cause I cant even see my own thread pics either!
and my gallery is public.

@

mrfreshy

I just going through this thread because I have come across of a cross of Black sugar rose I received as a freebee. Its BSR x skunkberry #1, not sure if that would be of interest here. Its from Johnstons Genetics

jayd

good to see your safe heath. i had lots of old heath strains but a few years ago had to give up growing and got rid of my seed collection, massive mistake. anyway i did get some seeds back from a friend and amoung them was 3 fem g13/skunk x nl what i hope to grow some time soon. had good results with heaths viking s1

organic herbalist