What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
a few of my backyardigans.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Morcheeba*

Veteran
What the hell?

an internet brawl broke out and got the thread closed.

lets hope those involved realize more people than them brows the thread and have for a long time so maybe further beefs can be taken to the Tokers Den.

peace

I just realized the other thread was closed after 24 hours of no posts.... Well that was a little silly to close the thread IMO, just because some guy comes in and starts a 2 page flame war that we moved past? Ban the offender, end of problem. Oh well. Glad someone restarted it at least, thanks Salty.

Purple Trainwreck Clones:

picture.php

Next round of Kosher Tangie just went into flower:
picture.php

Oh and c02 is up and running, can't wait to see the difference it makes.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Gonna be an interesting fall

Gonna be an interesting fall

ACE Golden Tiger
picture.php

ACE Oldtimers Haze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Not pictured but in the pipeline: ACE Zameldica, ACE Malawi, ACE Pakistan Chitral Kush & ACE PCK x China Kali, Rootsellers SSSDH x Tom Hill Haze

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Also workin on

Also workin on

Sour Hazy Jones - clones of the two best phenos from my cab run
picture.php

picture.php

(Medijuana x Chitral) x Gonzo

picture.php

B

blue_tick

ahhh shit. D/P breakin out the the pain. look forward to the oth. are the oth clones or seeds.

in this one for sure.

peace

B

blue_tick

love the bamboo camouflage. nothing better if u ask me. hope it's tall to hide them oth. need to bend and train brother.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
DP,

i think you got the ACE gear covered. i almost went w/the Golden Tiger and Malawi but i got VB x Thai and PCK, i didnt like any of the PCK i got. they were frosty but the smell was too organic smelling for me and i gave away all i harvested.

looking good

peace

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Seeds, may have bitten off more than I can chew with that one.

Keepin an eye on your Kali Mist, always heard really good things about her. Komrade Komura used to rave about KM and Satori as two of his all time faves. Wonder what ever happened to him.

B

blue_tick

D/P
you got them covered man. patients is the big thing with them you will need to show some. that is the only thing that stopped me. like 24 weeks of bloom. it will take the few cold nights so no worry there.

i love it. keep up with post on her if you would

peace

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
DP,

i think you got the ACE gear covered. i almost went w/the Golden Tiger and Malawi but i got VB x Thai and PCK, i didnt like any of the PCK i got. they were frosty but the smell was too organic smelling for me and i gave away all i harvested.

looking good

peace

Thanks Cheeb, only regret was that I didn't pick up the Panama or Punto Rojo to try. Or the Jarilla Sinaloa or Peyote Purple - you get the idea.

Had a Pakistan Chitral years ago from Serious Seeds if I remember. Crossed it to Medijuana and it the most medical WLD strain I had until I tried TT. Had to try it again and the PCK x Kali China was a freebie.

Dubi and Luis at ACE are awesome to work with by the way, I will never buy ACE seeds from anybody else but them again

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
D/P
you got them covered man. patients is the big thing with them you will need to show some. that is the only thing that stopped me. like 24 weeks of bloom. it will take the few cold nights so no worry there.

i love it. keep up with post on her if you would

peace

Will do unless I can't control them. I grew ACE Guatamala one year and had to finish it in a 4' deep hole to hide it, not gonna do that again if I can help it.

Hopefully they don't stretch too much more, I'm really watching them closely. They probably won't be done until January at the earliest.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
If you like OG, your gonna love the FO OG bx2. I haven't even harvested mine yet, and I'm already in love, lol. Both pheno's I have look killer. Just started another seed of it a couple weeks ago. Seed plant #3 and it's looking like a male, so you know what that means...:muahaha:

Better make seeds lol is achieve making more beans ? I heard not so FObx2 F2 ?? Shit don't even sound right
Man I had 3 beans only got luck with the female

B

blue_tick

wcs

didn't know you had those faceoff. looking forward to seeing how they do for you. if they do as good as the rest you will be set

haze's are coming in nice man

peace