What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X Hp

Bud Jones

G`day BJ

Your idea of a sativa and mine are quite different it seems .
Sativa ; plant at least 6 feet tall at harvest . Inter node distance up to 2-3 feet apart . Narrow leaves bigger than a man`s hand . Harvest in Dec / January out doors . 70 - 100 + days indoors .

G13 / HP #1 is all Indica according to Nevil . He said if you worked it all types of Indy were possible .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
sativa leaning pheno for clarification .. The gist of these beans went 55 to 60 days .. This went 70.. ✌️

LostTribe

Premium user
Either way looks SELECT nicely grown herbs IMHO! I am getting very very indica on both my male and female 88G13Hash x Affie as expected. Normally grow hybrids so I dont see such stocky bushes that often. These are great for limited height grows for certain. I normally bloom with a vertical setup though and shoot for huge vigorous trees that stretch out and use all the space given. These dont really fit my style but without testing the final product its hard to say still hoping for knockout stone either way!

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Hey Bud Jones, how's the yield on the first one you posted? The one that was indoor.

You said lemon hash.
Could it be described as pineapple -ish smelling?

Looks very similar, except yours is frostier.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Found this pic of the original g13 mom too.

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Always mr nice guy when I see it available from anywhere else. Way less dense, minty smell kinda, darker green foliage. Burns more like a haze does. Leaving that piffy smell in the air.

I wouldn't have kept a pheno like that.

From your description, I know that you have never tried this one.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I thought it was the same thing.
Or was there a 1988 feminized version?

G13 was female as well as hashplant right?

LostTribe

Premium user
got an 88ghash x afghani thats 14 days in right now its a short stacked plant very indica and very easy growing....

I have an airborne g13 in veg too looks different and a bit of a slow vegg....

Maximo

Who is?

Who is?

I'm growing some "DJs 97 Blueberry X ndn G-13/HP" I got from Sub Rosa at the 2014 cannabis cup in Denver, what or who is the ndn before the G-13/HP. I'm also growing out some "Blue Dream X Bio-Diesel F1" from 303 seeds, but I just want to know what the ndn is. Thanks.

Max

Cannavore

Veteran
ndn is ndnguy, the guy that preserved the old Neville/The Seed Bank '88 G13/HP and gave it out to breeder friends, including TreFarmer/SubRosa.

H

HemperorsKnight

So is the '88 g13 x hp meaning the strain was bred in 1988 or is it a hybrid of some sort?

Cannavore

Veteran
and Hackman sold them in pure form against the wishes of the person who gave him the beans. same with molokai frost, i believe he sold them in pure form too.

i've heard his PTK offering ain't PTK either.

H

HemperorsKnight

The line has been preserved from the 1988 seed bank release. So yes. It was bred in 1988 and NDNGuy did the preservation work.

Ndnguy sure is a legend on these forums from the 1979 xmas bud to this here 88g13 x hp thanks on the knowledge bruv

Latest posts

Latest posts