What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really nice results Succinct, well done :yes:
Glad you are pleased so far with the outcome, your feedback is much appreciated.

It's really exciting to experience for the first time a high quality incensey Haze, and Panama Haze is a very good and solid choice in this regard.
Once you experience the sativa effects and different terpenes of this kind of plants the sativa/indica hybrids become somewhat boring.
Please, keep us updated with a smoke report after curing process. Enjoy! ;)

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Impressive job Succint! Thinking on give her a run indoors...

My last year Panama Haze buds (only two remaining :biggrin:) got a wonderful dark chocolate scent with cure...

Don't judge the smoke (high) until at least, 2 months cure.

RED 1

:)
She's a total babe, and yet, maybe some broken necks would be welcome;) She will be massive!

Keeping it reasonable D.,had an epiphany and asked Dubi,where to go with her since she showed preflowers
2 choices
Finish her as she is
Re pot, go massive
A cured 3 month old Ace bud makes sense, get's you tripping(Zam),is not on the menu in jail(have Bubba anyway,no need for another friend),taken choice/route 1 Big and chunky, hopefully
Thanks my friend, will keep a bud or two for you when she's done
:)
In her spot, will finish her by depriving her of sunlight near the end

Last edited:

Consolidated

Hi Red, your Panama haze is on preflower ( not flowering yet) But judging by the photos, it will start to bloom normally in early August.
Big bonus if you consider that it blooms in our latitude in early September.
Stay safe and stealthy as you can...

RED 1

Hi Red, your Panama haze is on preflower ( not flowering yet) But judging by the photos, it will start to bloom normally in early August.
Big bonus if you consider that it blooms in our latitude in early September.
Stay safe and stealthy as you can...

Thanks C. :) Terminology,not very good with it yet
Have a feeling this balcony is acting more like indoors,because of a building wall to my sunset
I'm not sure,will finish girls to the best of my abilities my friend

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You really have green fingers RED1 :) Amazing how perfectly healthy you keep all your plants considering they must be already root bound in such pots.

Yes, Panama Haze starts to flower outdoors around September in Mediterranean latitudes.

Naturalgazda

Hello friend. Nice Panama. Shading is a good thing. But a technically and time-consuming issue. Let's hope it reaches the stage of flower maturity.

RED 1

You really have green fingers RED1 :) Amazing how perfectly healthy you keep all your plants considering they must be already root bound in such pots.

Yes, Panama Haze starts to flower outdoors around September in Mediterranean latitudes.
I'll finish them Dubi :)
Thank you