What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Matrix Overloaded! Two Rooms, 16K Gavita, Current Culture, CO2,..........

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
fucking sick Smith, giving PK a run for his money in the 16k room build-off!!!

over-kill is underrated; freds finally got that drilled into my stubborn brain.

Bonzo

Veteran
okay then smith, breaks over! is the CO2 in yet!? LOL:) fuckin gnarly bro! woo hoo:)

Agent-Smith

fucking sick Smith, giving PK a run for his money in the 16k room build-off!!!

over-kill is underrated; freds finally got that drilled into my stubborn brain.

I got PK beat easy, especially if you consider mine at full blast makes it 18.4K Watts LOL j/k :ying:

We all know, this aint no contest, we're all here for the same reason, OVERGROW THE GOVERNMENT!! (That felt Nostalgic :D )

You can never overkill anything in my mind. I always say, "If you can afford it now, do it, because you'll be saving so much time, money, and work in the long run" and it's always worked out for me. Invest where it's smart, save where you can.

Agent-Smith

What kind of insulation did you use with the walls and ceiling?

:joint:

The walls are all 2x4 construction with R-13 in the walls and R-19 in the ceiling. The reflection on the ceiling is also insulating since it is a foam material and that's one of it's main purposes. I've used it to wrap the buckets on my other Gavita grow, and I will probably be doing the same with these Current Culture buckets, just depends on if I get bored enough to do it or can persuade a couple of Smiths to do it for me LOL :D

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
That's some mighty fine room construction. The architect would be envious. (I know I am.)

cyat

Veteran
Damn Agent Smith you just built a house!
super interested in the gavita's... ucs too, fuck!

blackone

Veteran
Gotta follow this one:) Threads like this reminds me of Cannabisworld (I think that was the name?) with its featured garden.

Agent-Smith

Thanks everybody, the only reason I do this is for you guys. :D

A little more progress for today. I got the ORCA finished and the trim plates installed on all of the outlets.

picture.php

picture.php

You can tell what's next on the list right?

picture.php

Agent-Smith

Got all of the oscillating fans installed:

picture.php

left wall

picture.php

right wall

picture.php

Here is the back wall in progress. As you can see, I installed the CO2 generator, the CO2 controller and my Hanna meter. The large half moon reservoir in the middle is for the CO2 only, while the blue reservoir is for nutrient add-backs. The half moon is half installed and both are set up on buckets to mimic their final locations as of tomorrow when I get the stands built for them.

picture.php

More to come tomorrow :D

K

Kitsym

:bigeye: WOW - top notch build Agent Smith!!

thnx for posting. i anticipate this grow with much enthusiasm. Always interesting and educational to follow experienced re-circulating hydro guys like yourself... just getting into it over here :underwater:

Latest posts

Latest posts