What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's official, I am the suckiest grower ever!!!!!

castout

Veteran
Crush and Yummy can vie for the king spot, cause I am the QUEEN, lol!!!! Women can never be king. I proudly wear this crown, and once again, thank everybody for this honor.......and I will do me best to uphold my duties!!!!!

Duplicate

^ Sorry, when we think of the worst we usually think of males. . . .

wah wah wah waaaaaa, I know it was bad f**k you ;)

Max Yields

Here are a couple of Crush's grows for future reference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPufcG3q9ek&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RCVCyMbDrs&

If you really want to claim queen & go even further in your reign, just watch these and follow closely. After watching and studying these videos, if you follow them exactly as Crush stated, you will be on your way to growing the famous all bud "fenol" of Super Lemon Haze, but you gotta do it hard mode. No leaves, no "foilage".

The other video (2nd) will teach you how to grow denser...????...uhm...nugs. That is how you grow super dense... in-dee-ka nugs. You will definitely be the talk of your town with these results. I'm always glad to help a fellow grower, or in this case growerette get her grow game right...or wrong...LOL

Long live the fair maiden queen..!

Max Yields

oooh... that could be taken badly in so many ways....
There is always someone worse or better than you at anything. Since she said she's the worst grower, I found much humor in that because she is not a bad grower at all in my opinion. So I jokingly stated how there are worse and I gave some examples. I don't mean offense by it & there was none taken by her...so...eeh:dunno: No biggie.

Well she got the joke & the humor. That's all I can ask for, as thats who my playful attempt at a humorous comment was for. Anyone else who may have been offended or bothered by my humor well...hey.

Take it how you may...The choice is yours...Between her and myself, no foul, no harm done as none was intended. So I'm good. : )

She is still the queen. My targets of choice were actually the real shitty growers I gave as examples. Once her garden starts to look like Crush's, then it's time to worry.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Hey Max,

My sincere apologies, really. It was supposed to be a little good natured smack talk, sarcasm and teasing, nothing more.

Max Yields

Oh I see FreezerBoy. No apology needed my friend. I understand. I was under the impression that I upset you, you being a mod & all. My bad. Im just here trying to have fun, learn & show others how to do this thing of ours. You know overgrow the world and the powers that be. Nuff' respect to the IC and all its members. :tiphat:

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
Well to share my recent fuck up i had been given some seeds to test and by my own neglect i totaly forgot to check on them for like 3 days and when i did look at em they were fried no coming back

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Not to derail this thread cause castout you will always be the Queen to me!!!

But, The guy from Max's vid is disrespectin on Cravens Sister??? I'm crushed...;)

SKUNK420

You can borrow my Lear :yes:
I thought only the rich phat Kats of the 1% had Lear jets? j/k

I was thinking more of a bong that teleports the CSI around the planet after smoking from it or a '69 VW bus with wings.:rasta:

I hear ya though on getting "growers block" while rookies who happen to get a solid clone are looking like 10 year vets.

Like old timer hot rodders & carburetors vs. young kids with modern day EFI & other electronics.

Latest posts

Latest posts