What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16kw RDWC tree grow

gettogro

Veteran
Thanks for all the kind words...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Got the Tote side with the SS big bud knocked down, last run for this strain. looks like I got 10# + but ill have a final number in a few days..

g

Wish I had of seen this thread earlier!
I only have two questions....feed rate of water and the power bill?

Props on an excellent grow!

gettogro

Veteran
I wound up with 11.4 # from the SS big bud tote side. Pretty awesome for me.

Northern Lights
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Strawberry cough, Smells just like strawberry quick milk. Yummy

picture.php

Chemdog

picture.php

picture.php

I wound up with 11.4 # from the SS big bud tote side. Pretty awesome for me.

Northern Lights
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Strawberry cough, Smells just like strawberry quick milk. Yummy

picture.php

Chemdog

picture.php

picture.php

So, there's not much to say about this shit. Wow, my mouth just literally hung wide the fuck open the whole time as I scrolled through your thread. Wow, just wow.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
noooo! not the trimpro rotor! that ruins nuggets. compacts them and collects a bunch of resin on the leather pieces that attach to the spinning part. i hope you trimmed at least some of these beautiful plants by hand.

the difference in the nugs we trimmed by hand and with the rotor last year for my outdoor was like day and night.

420eden

Hey man, love the show. Couple questions, if you've got a minute.

How long were the plants vegged for?

How did you make the connections between the brutes, and the pvc?

And I think it was asked earlier, not sure if you mentioned it, but what are the room dimensions?

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Hey man, love the show. Couple questions, if you've got a minute.

How long were the plants vegged for?

How did you make the connections between the brutes, and the pvc?

And I think it was asked earlier, not sure if you mentioned it, but what are the room dimensions?

420eden

Thanks Rednick. I do believe that I have read all of the posts, and have not found an answer to my questions. Perhaps you could link to the answer for me, instead of just showing me how to search. Thanks again.

gettogro

Veteran
noooo! not the trimpro rotor! that ruins nuggets. compacts them and collects a bunch of resin on the leather pieces that attach to the spinning part. i hope you trimmed at least some of these beautiful plants by hand.

the difference in the nugs we trimmed by hand and with the rotor last year for my outdoor was like day and night.

All of the top buds were hand trimmed, The trim pro works great, You have to keep it clean and the leather fingers scraped. I wipe it down grate with a little spray cooking oil. The cleaner the blade and grate is the better trim job it does, Also less is more in the rotor. Overall Im happy with it and havent got any complaints from customers..

DIY Bulkheads 3"
http://www.truetex.com/bulkhead.htm

Uniseals leak on round surfaces

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
amazing craftsmanship on that set-up! thank you for the link to the DIY bulkheads.
I'm also curious what are the dimensions of this room?
very nice!

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Thanks Rednick. I do believe that I have read all of the posts, and have not found an answer to my questions. Perhaps you could link to the answer for me, instead of just showing me how to search. Thanks again.
Sorry, he didn't.
I just have lately been posting that when 'new members' have been asking what seem to be already answered questions in threads, because there has been a lot of that lately. A lot of 'new members' time is evidently more important than the op's.
I was wrong. My apology.
:blowbubbles:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
All of the top buds were hand trimmed, The trim pro works great, You have to keep it clean and the leather fingers scraped. I wipe it down grate with a little spray cooking oil. The cleaner the blade and grate is the better trim job it does, Also less is more in the rotor. Overall Im happy with it and havent got any complaints from customers..

DIY Bulkheads 3"

glad to hear that. mainly what I found was the rotor would take small-medium size nugs and roll them in to little balls. I was thinking a way around this would be to replace the leather/rubber strips that come with it, with something thinner that will still move nugs around and not let them roll under the pieces.

420eden

DIY Bulkheads 3"

Thanks for the link. Looks super easy, and I always love learning about new ways to do things.

Still interested in the room dimensions and veg time though.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts