What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16kw RDWC tree grow

gettogro

Veteran
Ok guys, here are some shots of the tote side Sensi BB, day 13

I hope they stop streching soon, I dont want then to get much bigger. My first 2 grows in this room an overgrown mess, choked out lights, broken branches, enormous under growth.

I switched from roots excell and multi zyme for DM zone, I am really happy with results so far and its way cheaper too.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:laughing::laughing:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gettogro

Veteran
Some shots of the Brute side day 17, They are coming along nicely. The 1 chemdog I got is real strechy and is getting the claw. Im only at 1000ppm max right now. Probably wont be running that cut again but we will see it might turn out to be fire, IDK.

008.jpg

007.jpg

001.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

012.jpg

017.jpg

Chemdog

004.jpg

005.jpg

gettogro

Veteran
shots of the tote side day thirty. Last run for this strain I decided to drop it. The Nl cut I have got has better quality/yield than the Sensi BB. Plus next run I can do some good side by side nute tests next run,

Day 32
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts