What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BadKat's CannaPharm: Canna Caps, UV Reactive GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna 'Bombs' & more

cyat

Veteran
Badkitty you are a true master! please share some details on how u grow, thank you

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
BadKitty we cannot thank you enough for sharing all this knowledge with us. `

I would vote for putting this thread in a sticky on top, who's with me ?

I will soon have some material to cook so I will make sure to try some of these treats :)

By the way if you got time to check the video I posted on the Raw Cannabis Diet thread, I would love to hear your input on that. Interesting to see the daily use of THC-A through raw veg plants could have a great impact on your health...

++

Dkgrower

Veteran
BadKitty we cannot thank you enough for sharing all this knowledge with us. `

I would vote for putting this thread in a sticky on top, who's with me ?

I second that, this is why i love icmag, i have done alot off canna cooking and it has not always come out that potent but i have been to loose with my time and temps.

Big up to Badkitten fore this well put togehter thread.

:tiphat:

BettyChronic

I've been looking for a way to get that awful taste out of my oil! I am so excited to try your method and your chocolate covered peanut balls!! Thanks for the knowledge :)

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
badKat- your g cap tutorial has revolutionized the way I medicate. it would not be an exaggeration to say that it's changed my life. I am forever grateful.

:thank you:

just made my second batch today :D

Last edited:
BKS - Thank you for all the quality recipes! Definitely has to be the best and most thorough compilation I've seen to date - especially the THC-infused oils that include lecithin as a catalyst for absorption. I first saw these recipes a few weeks ago in a Google search on another site. After coming back to ICMag after not growing for a while, I am glad to see that this info has been not only shared here, but stickied for everyone's benefit :thank you:

I was wondering if you would be willing to share your recipe for glycerine tincture? Sorry to mention it (because of all the BS that got thrown at you), but I read through your e-cig thread hoping to find the recipe within, but didn't really see one. I did see however, plenty of references toward one, but not YOURS, so perhaps this thread is a better place to request it? Would a glycerine tincture be the most ideal process for creating an oral/sub-lingual concentrate?

Also, I see that many of your recipes share a base "hash oil" of the THC-infused coconut oil (same as inside canna-capsules, yes?) - is this your preferred THC-concentrate used to infuse other foods and liquids? I know tinctures can be added to foods - is the hash oil method better?

Lastly, I see that many of your recipes use hash or sieved material as opposed to BHO or buds (obviously going to be the least potent method after shake/trim) for starter material. I would ideally like to make my edibles as potent as possible with as little "cannabis taste" as possible. I don't really make edibles anymore as my previous methods were all based on foul-tasting ganja butter, so I have interest in improving my methods and concentrates seems the way to go. I own a set of bubblebags and make bubble hash on occasion with all my trimmings - but find it's a time-consuming process, so my trim's been accumulating. Recently, I was thinking of getting myself the equipment to make BHO since it seems "faster" and will result in a more pure product although it seems like the least environmentally friendly method - which is why I haven't done it yet. SO....assuming that you don't really smoke so much and consume most of your cannabis through concentrates - do you prefer to make bubble hash or BHO, and then which is your preference for using in edibles?

Thank you again for all the shared knowledge and I look forward to learning more in the future! :greenstars:

shmalphy

Veteran
badKat- your g cap tutorial has revolutionized the way I medicate. it would not be an exaggeration to say that it's changed my life. I am forever grateful.

:thank you:

just made my second batch today :D
I was seriously just about to type the same thing lol except I am making my second batch today.

I am so glad to see BadKittySmiles is on IC now.

Thank you so much for all the recipes, you are unbelievable!

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey badkittysmiles,

thanks again for all your hard work.

I made my first batch this weekend, with only two words to describe it: too strong, hahah.
should of listened to you by starting off at .15 grams.

I made 10 caps, with 3 grams of bubble hash. so yeah .30 grams a cap. 9 hours of a very very intense high, felt like mushrooms for at least 5 hours. still felt weird the whole next day. you are def a trooper at .36 gram caps. crazy shit indeed.

so my next batch i would just double the coconut oil? another issue i had was i had planned on making 15 caps, but the once i got 10 filled up i had no more oil. maybe i filled them too much to the brim? i think it also had to do with using less hash ( i used 3grams).
they were the right capsules 00. so it wasn't that.

so 2nd batch... 30 capsules... 3grams bubble hash... 5 tsp coconut oil? and i should double the lecithin as well? that would give me .10 grams a cap. or should i shoot for .15 gram caps?

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
haha yourcorpse, that sounds like an exciting day!

i ended up getting the single "0" caps cause they are a little smaller, and one of those filled 3/4 of the way is good for 4 hours of functional high for me.

i basically take one at breakfast (8 am), one at lunch (12 pm), and one at 4 pm, and i'm very evenly medicated all day.

i'm sure there's some variation between extracts and quality of source material, plus diluting the coco/hash ratio a little more of course. but anyway, that's how it's been working for me.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
exciting is one way of putting it. i know i would be excited to never feel like that again!

so you use 0 capsules which are .68 ML at 3/4 filled is about .50 ml
which is half of what i took, .95 ML

yeah source material is another thing too, i believe this is headband bubble hash, so it is strong already to begin with.

im thinking of using the rest of my strong pills as a topical, or give them to a patient who has a high edible tolerance.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and since i littered this thread with so much text....
some eye candy
picture.php

picture.php

burning_red

eyes that shine...
ICMag Donor
wow is all I can say-blown away a few times with BKS' tutorials
BKS you are a culinary chemist extraordinaire

looking forward to trying some of these in the very near future

Just stopping in with a quick update (I'll try to get back to everyone I haven't answered yet, soon!), to share some exciting news...

Look who, at least for the time being, has the 'lead billing' at the upcoming, annual, Cannabis World Summit!

2013 Speakers for Cannabis World Summit

[youtubeif]DCwRh3SZD-w[/youtubeif]

""Bad Kitty Smiles" Incredible Medible Maker
badkittysmiles-collage1-200w.jpg
"Bad Kitty Smiles" is the user name for this
amazing woman who is a superbly valuable member of the forums, where
she shares "how to" information that you simply must know about to properly
prepare your meds. She generously gives of herself truly helping many many sick
people. When invited to be a speaker for the Summit she VOLUNTEERED instead
to produce a video for all of you to learn her many secrets. Without a doubt, at this
time at least, she is devoting the most time and energy of all the Summit participants
to produce something that will be of immense value for you to watch at the Summit...
for FREE!!!
You really don't want to miss this. Why is she doing this? Because she
really cares about YOU. Read her full bio... "

And the full bio...

Speaker - Bad Kitty Smiles

"The cannabis growing guru and medical-edible-oil extraordinaire, BadKittySmiles, the 'Kat' of "BadKat's CannaPharm",
has devoted her life to assisting patients and all people in need, helping them to learn the healthiest production techniques
and the correct use of cannabis, by catering specifically to their individual needs and application requirements.

She specializes in cannabis edibles and bioavailable oils, in topical treatments, tinctures, and in growing cannabis in
a variety of environments and mediums, including aquaponics, or with the use of live fish as the primary means to sustain
the plants. Her skills with cannabis edibles and oils are known of, world wide, and patients from all corners reach out to
her with stories of their own success... many who contact her, myself included, have been met with a full inbox warning!
The persistence is more than worth it, when you finally get through!

She has traveled the globe for our wonderful cause, drawing deep insight from the collective knowledge of her 'masters',
totaling over one-hundred and fifty years of cannabis experience!

Kitty LOVES cooking with cannabis, and she uses it in a variety of creative, and daring recipes! She still smokes our canna,
mainly for pleasure, but she strongly promotes and encourages the consumption and topical application of edible cannabis oils,
and extracts, to maximize its powerful medicinal benefits by expanding the amount and array of cannabinoids and terpenes the
body is exposed to.

BadKat strongly believes that safe access to natural cannabis is essential, and crucial when it comes to healing and comforting
the seriously ill, but she also insists that even those people who are for all purposes considered 'healthy', can benefit by
periodically supplementing their own endocannabinoid systems with natural plant cannabinoids, in the same way we still
benefit from a varied diet containing essential chemicals (or their relatives!) that we can synthesize, without the aid of their
direct intake. At the very least, it's the healthy alternative when compared to relaxing with a strong drink or a cigarette! But
especially if you are on one or more prescription medications, cannabis may ease your conditions, and you may even be
able to eliminate some or all of those nasty synthetic chemicals! It's still important to work with a doctor who has a realistic
(ie. open minded) view of cannabis; you should always get his or her opinion, and alert them to any changes in your condition.

For the first time ever, with the progress our community has made in the last few years, Kat is expanding her availability,
and increasing her ability to help and reach a greater number of people and patients!"As far as my willingness to consider public participation on a wider scale, goes,
you happened to catch me at the right moment with the current political and social
climate surrounding cannabis. I look forward to speaking and interacting with you
all, in a broader capacity!" - BadKittySmiles

If you wanted to add a video to my bio page for now, here's an old time-lapse of one of the grow rooms...

Partial Room Time Lapse, from BadKittySmiles - YouTube

Quick Note From Us

We are extremely impressed with "Bad Kitty". Her passion for helping people is obvious to even the casual web
surfer stumbling upon forum threads where she shares extremely valuable tips on cooking up some of the best meds
possible.
We invited her to be a speaker for the Summit, but rather than accepting our request to let us interview her she instead
VOLUNTEERED to produce a video for us revealing many awesome tips & secrets of master canna-bakers!

She offered to make this video purely out of the goodness of her heart to provide to this much needed information particularly
at this time when multitudes of people are opening their minds to using cannabis to help with their ailments. We suggested
that she takes it a step further. After chatting back & forth a few times we have evolved a plan for her to produce even
more extra "bonus footage" content that will all get crammed into a DVD, along with the video she's producing for the Summit,
and it will be available for sale, very reasonably priced of course. We highly encourage you to buy a copy. Why?
First let us say that we, the Summit, won't take a single penny from the sales of the discs. 100% of the profits will go straight
to Bad Kitty Smiles to help support
the incredible work that she is doing truly helping many many people. We strongly believe that money in the hands of
good-hearted people greases the wheels of altruistic projects (like what she does with cannabis), and that is why we
will be promoting her videos. But remember, at the Summit you will be able to watch her main video, sharing
her many secrets, all for free.
Why would you want to own a copy of her DVD? Share the disc with friends, and
also enjoy the bonus footage that will be there for you to learn from. You can also feel good inside knowing that your
purchase is directly helping her continue helping others.

Be sure to subscribe & register so that we may let you know once they are ready and available. In the meantime surf
around the awesome forums to start learning from this incredible medible master baker.
Here is a great link to get you started."

And that's that!

Exciting times are upon us! And I could not have done it without you, the AWESOME members of the online community!!

Just a quick photo-dump update, sharing what I've been up to lately... lots of edibles, frosty nuggage, and hash... things
have been pretty hectic, but I've been thinking of you all, often!

I've received many PMs and requests over the last few months for progress updates, and an ETA on the CannaPharm
book, as well as requests for updates in the thread; don't worry, I've been putting every spare moment I have into getting it
done!

Things have been very busy, locally, with old and new patients. I'm already beginning year two of my trial grows with the
MBS strain, from the Wizards of Oz, and I've been teaching a few more local and online classes on growing and cooking each
month, than I was this time last year (more than I can handle comfortably to be honest!). I also was recently asked to speak
at a new 'Marijuana World Summit', which (I believe) I will accept.

So things have been busy!

I'm completing the final-final draft of the first volume (had formatting issues which delayed the pre-holiday release), but
the holidays and their consequential meals and treats gave me plenty of extra ammo to squeeze in.
A few of the below recipes will be available in the CannaPharm thread, and the rest, as well as a dozen or so more, including
fresh, streamlined and 'more-concise' oil tutorials, will be included in the first book!

As always, the oil and tincture updates will be available for free, online; they are the most crucial aspect in any edible, and
everyone deserves to know how to medicate properly.

Availability of information, for those who need it most, is the main reason I was not just apprehensive to accept publishing a
book, but why I was totally against it, and why I instead devoted the last twelve or thirteen years to assisting as many people
as possible within the community online, where anyone with an internet connection or a town library can have access.
People need free access to the most important information, just as much as they need affordable access to their meds.

Making donations and providing assistance to those who need it most without any concern for compensation, have been
rules I've governed myself by.... which could explain my car-less-ness, and the fact I'm living in a foreclosed house, hoping
every day that I don't get the word I'm on the streets.

Finally publishing should improve my spirits concerning the above... in spite of anything I've been through, medically
and with the quality of my life, I think the book will make me feel a little more proud of the footprint I've left on the world,
when I can't be around to help anymore.

But if it wasn't for the motivation I received here, and from other members of the online community, there would never have been
even a thought about a book!

In spite of my initial stubbornness, you folks convinced me to see that, internet aside, there is definitely value in having a hard
copy of the information, in-hand, while working in the kitchen.

So thank you.

I truly hope that I can meet your expectations, and that the paper version of the CannaPharm helps to make your own
canna kitchens, all the more functional!

Anyhow, without further ado....

All the dishes in the photo below, including the berries and the cranberry punch, were VERY potent... a bit too much
when combined, for a few people (this does not include any of the 'unadulterated' dishes, that guests brought ).

Nov_2012.jpg

Finished7.jpg

Some New Year's Eve shots...

TRCP_3_POG_8_HASH7.jpg

Blueberry_White_Widow5.jpg

MBS_Bong2.jpg

The oil below began with a strong batch of mixed indica hash oil, cut down, to decrease and level out potency, with
our favorite canna oil of the season made from the popcorn buds of the TRCP#3 (creating a powerful dose per cap, for
most patients, or a three or four cap dose for myself).

Each jar and bottle below, along with a few smaller gift bags with caps and chocolates, were given to the local
patients most in-need
and those who had suffered the most hardship this year... enough for most to medicate daily, until
at least spring!

pressies.jpg

Another Xmas, or New Year bowl of MBS....

MBS8.jpg

Had a very small group here for Christmas, these were the medicated dishes.... the Moose Pops contain 4 solid doses for
most patients, the Hashy Bars contain 4 - 6 doses (these were also given as gifts!)....

Fin22.jpg

Half are 'Holiday Candy Cane' flavor, such as the fellow with the painted toenails, the rest were Original, Orange, and Amaretto.

Moose_Bars.jpg

More New Year's Eve, shots....

Blueberry_White_Widow3.jpg

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
bad kitty u one bad motha fucka dog ! , great tjread , I made the hashcaps, soooo strong , soo good , great recipes , thnx for sharing

TS

Latest posts

Latest posts