What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOUNG GUNS

D

Durdy

Hey I thought it might be fun to have a thread where us "young guns" could share our gardens, and flowers. By young guns I mean 23 and UNDER. I hardly ever meet serious young growers, so lets see whose out there and what ya got!

I'll start us off......

The Ladies, Mommas in waiting
DSCN2273.jpg

The next round, MR. Nice Guy!
DSCN2272.jpg

I get Kinky and tie my bitches down
DSCN2274.jpg

DSCN2275.jpg

Some keif, and some amber glass i made :dance013:
DSCN2277.jpg

Some Bubble in the making, THIS ICE IS TAKING FOREVER TO MELT, FAR TO COLD IN HERE!
DSCN2278.jpg

Some ooey gooey treats!
DSCN2263.jpg

The Fat Man
DSCN2270.jpg

D

Durdy

Looking real real dank rico!

What strains are you running?

And i agree we can't be the only young guns here, so everyone else COME OUT AND PLAY! :comfort: hahaha

that bubble, i was working on (still needs to be pressed)

DSCN2291.jpg

My veggie garden!

DSCN2293.jpg

RicoT

Awesome pics man, and it looks like your new year started as high as mine!:tiphat:
Those are some Grapefruit x Blueberry by Chimera. Superb gentics!!! I hope to get a hardy female out of the few beans I have left.

D

Durdy

Awesome pics man, and it looks like your new year started as high as mine!:tiphat:
Those are some Grapefruit x Blueberry by Chimera. Superb gentics!!! I hope to get a hardy female out of the few beans I have left.

haha it was a great start to the new year indeed!

Those sound great! I've had my eye on his mental floss for some time now. I got a clone once and brought it home to 110 degree weather. sadly it didn't make ):

T

The Sensi Rebel

I'm 19 and I'm coming for the crown! haha, coco, vert, 400w, and soon coming, a perpetual v-sog setup.

TLoft13

I once pondered what i would do if i could travel back in time and live my life again, knowing what i do now. First thing in my mind: "Start growing at the age of eight."

Impressive grows, Durdy and Goroo.