What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outta sight,outta mind by Blunt69

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Ok devil boy... activated!

and a few lights off pics for everyone.. Need to top off the Rez again tonight... things are progressing nicely day 14 flower.Notice how i left some outside the cages.. these colas will eventually fall onto each other from both sides keeping them spaced nicely.. I see i have a few stragglers left behind lower down on my branches... lights off really shows off the plant structure. this is why i prune like i do.

kinda outta focus
picture.php

this ones better

picture.php

enjoy!

Blunt_69

Veteran
Hey hey! One love! thanks bro!

he he he... im starting to get excited!!! here comes the BOOM bitches!!!

topping off the rez tank.. thought i would snap
day 16 flower. I had to bust a top on my 2nd plant back on the right... it was going haywire(growing out of control) and i didn't want to burn it or compensate the light for the whole garden... I snapped the top... and leaned it against the cage... Shes all healed now.. and now same height as the rest, with a funky bend in it now!

My pruning consists of HST LST and wacking of key limbs that i want to eliminate.. this is what makes every branch point up like individual cola tops....

God damn my room is looking good... I'm excited!!!

this is a shot of the lower branches showing how i split lower nodes immediately.. some work better then others.

this is ok
picture.php

excellent!!!
picture.php

alright!!
picture.php

Ok heres a shot of the top canopy..i havent counted but i proly have at least 20-24 tops.. thats ruffly 2-ounces dried per limb...

picture.php

backroom shot that plant has 7 tops
picture.php

front plants
picture.php

picture.php

you can see how far i allow node growth. about halfways up each stalk.. I do allow for a few stagglers... just because.lol i always regret it later.

picture.php

Got FAN LEAF!! you friggen better belive it i do.Its the one thing i am super careful with when i prune. I am 100% against the pillage on fan leaf.. Im gonna grow huge colas on 2.5 foot plants. These don't get ever get in the way of the huge nugs growing underneath them because there is nothing growing underneath them. Each branch fan has enough room to grow without interfering with other branchs nug growth.... Cannot stress this enough. Fan helps later in flower. This is what i have observed.

ph ppm temp(lower trays)
picture.php

Last edited:

BigGreen

Veteran
Dam bro
I love the stacking going on. Im trying real hard with the lvpk and it just doesnt stack. Im hoping in return for my good pruning I can at least get some pop can nugs. I try to leave the lower fans as well just pluck the shitty tops off.
Its looking real killer keep it up
Oh ya have you tried the liquid light yet ?
BG

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Dam bro
I love the stacking going on. Im trying real hard with the lvpk and it just doesnt stack. Im hoping in return for my good pruning I can at least get some pop can nugs. I try to leave the lower fans as well just pluck the shitty tops off.
Its looking real killer keep it up
Oh ya have you tried the liquid light yet ?
BG

I was thinking his stalks are insane!!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine that kind of girth in such a short vertical space. But the kicker is he say this smoke is top of the top. I've smoked a lot but I've never gotten tired of having a bowl of a guru's favorite. Maybe someday we'll pass the pipe :tiphat:

:joint:

Blunt_69

Veteran
yeah BG that's one thing i noticed with pk.. shits potent though.lol.. im lurking in there once in awhile!

peace jiggy post 66!!!lol...

hydro! its all about stalk girth for me man!!!!lol..id share a bowl with ya anyday brotha!:tiphat:

highonmt

Veteran
Wow this is just plain fun. No pictures... I'm pretending they are 6' trees of stinky, sticky purple bud being held up by naked cheerleaders...

Blunt_69

Veteran
19 days flower and right on track for gold at the end!!lol

You sir highonmt are now authorized!

Garden is looking SUPER healthy and kicking along great. you can see the differences easily in 2 days. Bud production is going to be off the charts this time..Canopy is evening out, stretch is slowing down let the stacking continue!!pour it on girls!! fuck ya!

I have been paying attention to this grow and its showing..

As you can see the stalks continue to bulk up, the lights on pictures show the light penetration..all the way down

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is a bonsai marijuana plant
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

enjoy folks!

BigGreen

Veteran
Dam them are fast. My PKs are at 21 days and not even close to how far them buds look. Stackin aint the word brotha. I cant wait to pop my other strain in the UC see how she runs. It stacks up just like yours do buds as big as your arm (with out AN nutes).
Keep rockin that shit
BG

One Love 731

Veteran
I needs me some NL, damn this cut just kills it. You never cease to amaze me Blunt, keep showin us how its done. Peace pot and karma. One Love:ying:

ImaginaryFriend

Fuck Entropy.
Veteran
Blunt,

I keep waking up at night with this comment in my head:

this is a shot of the lower branches showing how i split lower nodes immediately.
Would you be willing to say a bit more on that?

If I carelessly missed it in the thread, sorry to add work to you. But help me out anyway?

Please?

EDIT: Pics are awesome, and seem to be strong evidence that those trays are (in fact) magic.

Blunt_69

Veteran
Lol... welcome to the show Incognegro

Things comin along nice now one love. by next week i can go macro nutz!!

yes I can elaborate..

Multiple splits like these are a combination of a clone being in partial flower and pruning in early clone life..

If you top a clone it will split the nodes.I am talking about when they are maybe 4-6 inchs high and have 3-4 nodes top growth. choosing your main branches early, has dramatic effects later on; as you can see. The partial flower causes the tighter internodal growth.The ones that work the best are always those ones.

lol.. the nayayers say this is bad.. reverting growth.. clones are normally taken in the 1st or 2nd week of flower. Mine were a mix of both.. i started sculpting them when they were little gals. I always start with small clones no bigger then 6 inchs high, right after they root basically..A reverted clone always has some initial weird branch growth(the weirder the better), i use this to my advantage. Regular veg clones can also be made into stars.. it just takes a bit longer.

I will top a clone multiple times until i have the splits i want. then I let them grow up.

This strain has been kept alive by perpetual babies off clones taken off of previous clones. I have never seen genetic fading or a changes in structure of this strain over 6 years. span..shes still just as killer as she was.

Last edited:

ImaginaryFriend

Fuck Entropy.
Veteran
Thanks for the clarification...

Looks (from a distance) like you are stripping lower growth shoots of these multiple leads, leaving fan leaves, and encouraging just terminal development on your seven or eight selected tops. How accurate is that?

Your tops seem to be at the top of the cages... putting them at four feet?

Blunt_69

Veteran
Looks (from a distance) like you are stripping lower growth shoots of these multiple leads, leaving fan leaves, and encouraging just terminal development on your seven or eight selected tops. How accurate is that?
Very.

Those are the small cages.. plants are about 2.5-3feet tall.the light penetrates entire canopy down to fan leaf.. Fan leaf will die if it doesn't receive enough light

Last edited:

bobblehead

Veteran
lol, you haven't seen it change because the DNA is the same... People are funny. Clones degrading and w/e is such a ridiculous myth.
Great show Blunt_69. You've really got this down.

Incognegro

Wow Blunt!

I don't care if you like it or not, but you've got a new best friend!

Lol, and ya boy Eddy ain't allowed to drink anymore!!

Blunt_69

Veteran
OK..... and here we are at day 23 flower..... looking decent.. got some bleaching going on.on my bigger tops.. moved the light up again..... other then that ...looking stellar....

hahah best freinds are good Incognegro!! welcome

bobblehead - yeah.. its funny ive been waiting for it to happen ...lol.. thanks for the love. Its all for the show!lol

the room at day 23 flower
picture.php

picture.php

are you ready?????

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

enjoy!!!

they startin to blow up now!!!

D

DHF

Oh...So now yas bustin out all over with cam skills.....LOL....Gotta luv those NL`s....and the setup that makes em shine in such close quarters........

Blunt`s an innovator instead of imitator......SWC done as simple as possible with dialed results.......I`d betchas still got green ass algae growin in them clear lines , and STILL pull a harvey from Hell........

Xmas is comin.....only 50 days away...........They oughta be dried and cured lil bit in jars by then huh ?........But.....I forgot their finish time......8 weeks ...9 ?........regardless......

Merry Ho-Ho Harvey Bro.....DHF......:ying:......