What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outta sight,outta mind by Blunt69

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Hmmmm.... I like this idea... in line pump... Always look at them in the store... this time i will buy a high gph one.... that would make life.....SOOOOOO much easier.

Thanks HS!

ON a side note I bumped everything up last night. Plants are showing signs of MG deff.... Bout time shit Ive been running 6.6-6.7 for a few weeks here wondering.. wth less then 500ppm they were growing great! so nutes up to 8/16 added my first bout of hydrozyme to the rez tank.. give it till tommorow and its Flower time..

Blunt_69

Veteran
Here's to Magic!!day 2 flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kicked into flower yesterday.. stay tuned.more to come...

Click this for a pruning lesson!! blunt69 first video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9VZzuIoEJQ

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Yes i know I know hehehe... Keeping with the theme "outta sight. outta mind".. Only the people that post in my thread can see the photos. I have to add you as a contact first..you should be golden now.. thread fail...hahahha never my friend...

You can see photos now and the video. Something new i am playing with...!!! It's too bad, i cant upload small vids to ICMAG and make them private as well..Im not really to thrilled about posting with youtube. maybe one day!!

The video was actually kind of neat thing to create!! glad you like the voice BG.. i spent alot of time playing with multiple sound effects to make something that would be fairly hard to (reverse engineer)

More pruning tonight. more clones.

One Love 731

Veteran
:tiphat:My brother, what up Blunt. Good to see you and the NL back in action. Didn't catch the video, Ill have to check it out. Wow had to edit the post, just realized it was Blunt 69. I remember when I first saw the retired in your sig. I thought ya had passed (dead) thanks for coming to your sense's and bringing the movie star persona back to life, your like a comic book hero. Karma, One Love:ying:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Lol..comic book hero!! sure I'll go with that!! Its good to be back again.. Good to seeya One love.. The NL is back to stay for awhile just to many good things about this strain to let it be replaced.

heres the pruning vid incase you missed it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9VZzuIoEJQ

Anybody can be added as a contact doesn't matter of post count. Just post and say Hi, and i will allow you to see my private album.However you need at least 50posts before anyone can add you as a friend. Its actually a neat layer of security i didn't know existed before!

D

DHF

LMFAO.......Jay and Silent Bob as BluntMan and Chronic "featuring" Blunt69.........comin soon to a theatre near you.....

I`m on bullshit dialup and can`t see all them fancy video`s Bro , but I`ll be strong.........:moon:...........

Glad yer back around .......Now get ta work......lol......Always said I loved that Fukin NL of yours....epic cut that puts out like the whore she is.......

Peace......DHF.........:ying:......

One Love 731

Veteran
Funny how those that help us hold such High positions in our minds. Blunt and a few others, one on this page are the reason I am were I'm at today. I love this place. Keep up the good work Blunt. Peace pot and karma, One Love:ying:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Hey! im just a regular Joe! I just want to do my part. this is the easiest way for me to do it.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and shit.. means alot to me.

So this is what i call.. a REAL growbox...supercharged!!Guy asked me how much i can get outta 6 plants the other day.. I said 2.5 pounds average... he called bullshit when i told him only one light...whatever!!

Thats is the reason more people need to log onto ICMAG...grow this way your gonna yield more.

the 1000watt Hortilux HPS
picture.php

I dont care how much these sell for... SOOOOOO worth the money...
picture.php

almost perfect
picture.php

This is LST done with mater cages...cool eh!
picture.php

picture.php

whatever it takes to get them even as possible...its all about maximizing every square inch you got.

Blunt_69

Veteran
This is my pinnacle, omen.. the holy grail.. It was first obtained 6 years ago. We were told it was Northern Lights.... ..i dunno if this is true but i gave it to a buddy and he said it didnt grow like any of the NL crosses..or nl he had grown.

My buddy is a medical grower, he has one of the most kick ass systems imaginable(true areo) and a room just as kickass..

It has very little odor, grows very fat and dank... it yields huge. A circle of us kept it going this whole time.its never been lost, close a few times.. Other plants grow danker(pk) some grow sweeter(dutch) ... this one is a killer pine smoke that grows massive.its very prunable and has a nice stretch in flower.

(see previous grows in signature)

I like it cause its a creeper weed... you can toke one down... and wait for the stone to envelope you.

i liked pk to..no doubt about that..im interested to see how the scrog with the PK turns out big green showing... that looks niller...

some babies
picture.php

Last edited:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Well I have my own and it is the PK, looks so similar to previous PK fotos you may know of that I can't say they are different.

If you say this NL is better than the dank PK than I am intrigued beyond words.

:joint:

Blunt_69

Veteran
haha...Well depends on your definition of better is.. for me it is many reasons.

This plant strain is more effective in my growing space because it grows large colas, whereas i could get ok sized colas with PK..

better gains mean less time growing. more time smoking.lol.. i am limited in grow-space. this wont ever change, well not for along time anyways...

This stuff doesn't stink near as bad. For me that's really important in my particular situation.even with a scrubber I had trouble with odor.

Yields almost 2.5 Times PK crops.
Is it as mind numbing as PK. nope but you have more to smoke.. soo..lol.. balances out!!

More effective strain. yip.Lets put it another way. PK came and went around here in multiple gardens..We get lots of good strains in my neighborhood, they are around..this particular one has stood the test of time..

just check my signature! you will see. ;)

phew... just finished wiping out the shade and glass.. fixed my leaning socket issue too! Wiped the bulb and readjusted... WAY brighter!!!

Last edited: