What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FTA ( free to all ) Summer 16 0z cup Challange

Hank Hemp

Veteran
So let me get this right. It's just what the heck you get in a beer cup (16oz), clone, seed whatever?

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I like a little grow challenge, something to do with spare clones.

STRAIN - not known, though extremely indica dominant. I've had it for 8 years. Finishes in 6 to 7 weeks.
CLONE - 15 days old from cut.
METHOD - drain to waste, 60/40 coco/perlite mix
LIGHT - 1000W HPS, Sylvania Grow Lux, 12/12

LITTLE GIRL CLONE

picture.php

IT'S NOT A BEER CUP BUT IT HOLDS 16 OZ, I MEASURED IT

picture.php

ITS NEW HOME

picture.php

NEXT TO HER GIRLFRIENDS IN THE SOG

picture.php

Her girlfriends are currently on bloom nutes in ebb/flow so this little one gets the same treatment, without the ebb/flow cos that would be cheating. EC is 1.9, nutes are not coco specific, will she be able to take it?

Hope I don't nute burn it, but this is a tough little strain and can handle lot's of abuse.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
It don't matter...I won ...Case closed...

j/k...an old pic from the coco forum...years ago:
below...whoever growed that?...god bless, them..:dance013:...(if anybody knows, who the author is?
...speak up!)

Attachments

• 2798816ozGrow-med.jpg
    2798816ozGrow-med.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 13

smokefrogg

Veteran
alright, this isn't for the contest, but here's my little blue dream bonzai, sooo close to being chopped:
DSCN3147.JPG

here's 2 of her buds:
DSCN3148.JPG

lastly here is a thai i keep currently as a mother:
DSCN3170.JPG

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
o wowie, you guys got this on lock :), im setting up my cups and ready for the run :D
will provide pics soon,

everyone should join the fun ;)
cheers,
red.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some from seed

I have some from seed

Here is HEAVY Duty Fruity from Seed

Seeds Purchased 5 years ago

Started on 6-22-2010 last pic taken 7/5/2010

5 SEEDS GERM 5 POPPED 1 DIED A FEW DAYS LATER

18 DAYS FROM SEED

FFOF+PERLITE+LIME

PURE BLEND PROW GROW AND BLOOM ORGANIC + CAL MAG

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
I just got roots on my TrainWreck today on day 5. So being the the official start date of this competition is the 12th., I think I'm going to make it by a hair ;)

picture.php

Numboard

Why the rules on when you have to put in flower?
Dontcha think you should be able to veg as long as you want and try to see how much bud you can get out of 16oz? Just a thought..

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
I guess you can do that but the OP stated that the competition was to use a plant (any plant) seed or clone and 12/12 it once rooted or coty's show. I wouldn't want to veg a plant in a 16oz cup just for fear of getting root bound. Either way it'll be fun man. Just drop a bean or a clone in that cup and flower. If you already have plants flowering then shove this one in a corner in there. She'll do okay.

John Deere

Veteran
Agree. I wouldn't be in this game if we were vegging longer and growing as big as possible. If that were the case I'd just grow in a larger pot to get an even bigger yield. But this way I can throw one in the corner, like SDG said, and it won't take up hardly any room.

I suppose you could always start your own thread with your own rules.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Hi Yes4Prop215,
Here's what someone else did..

just used a robinson bottle and put coulerd water in
so you can see and do for your self if you want to see its correct.

i am going to pop a clone in it later,i think i will go with killer skunk.

Latest posts

Latest posts