What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FTA ( free to all ) Summer 16 0z cup Challange

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:

High Everyone,

Inspired by the cup challenge in Auto flower, a few members and I wanted to get a similar thread up running for the non- auto flower members. I got the approval from a special MOD, so let get this started :D

So this is how the thread is going to be

2 sections of challenge,
Beans - Clones

Beans section will have to go in flower once up and running

Clones section will have to go in flower once rooted

winner will have the most weights on these flowers ( beans winner and clones winner )

Please state if you like to do beans or clones, names of strain, time of finish, medium to use, if you want to do both, you're more then welcome :)

Let this be a fun experiences for everyone, anyone can join, doesnt matter who/what/where/when!

Rules:
- 16 0z cups only
- No cheating ! :D
- Have lots of fun
- Medium ( free to all ) some may say it is not fair, well if you dont like it so you dont have to join, a good grower will make a good beautiful plants doesnt matter the medium he/she uses. With all that said :laughing:

LETS HAVE SOME FUN YA'LL!

cheers,
red.

R

rocky5

getting my cups tommorow,i will put a few seed out that i dont want anymore
kc 33,kc mango and some others to make sure i get a female.
ive got a plan, see what happens.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
really cool idea redspagetti,,

the coco growers will probably do the best though imo,, its amazing what can be done with a 16oz cup,, ill take up the challenge when i take my next round of clones..

namaste :ying:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very cool guys, i'll be throwing a few beans myself and some of clones for this run, hope we get more people so it'll be more fun hehe :)

cheers,
red.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
I'm w/ lost in a sea - IMO coco & automated feeding makes it pretty easy to get nice results. I can get over an ounce out of a beercup under my 250w with the right plant. For some reason I get more out of plants from seed. Maybe it is because they get more veg time.

Good luck to all that try it!!!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey 3d, saw your journals and grow threads with the beer cups,
all i can say is that GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE else, if ya'll dont try hard 3ds gonna take em all ;)

:D
cheers,
red.

C

CANNATOPIA

Great Idea Red.
I have seedlings in a very small container that I just recently started. If i were to throw it in flower/cup now would it still count? here is a pic as of yesterday
Alos I have new clones from the BB x Nl and they are now fully rooted in same size containers will these work for the clones section?

L

Lloyd_Christmas

Sounds like fun, I kinda wish you guys weren't starting this up in the middle of the summer heat though.....

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
redspaghetti - I wish I could do a run of cups, but I am in the middle of a mom grow in 6" pots (which is big for me). I will be in the bleachers this round!
:groupwave:

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
I'm in. I have a few clones waiting to root. As soon as they root I'll throw them into potting mix ;)

Thanks guys. This will be fun.

Che

Veteran
Sweet thread, it'll be interesting to see how the participants manage!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys,

Free to All = use whatever method you want, the size of the pot is the cup 16 0z,
no veg time, as long as you dont connect the cup to another cup or something else you're fine, its all for fun so be honest to yaself :D

Let see if we could get more participants in here, we'll choose the start date ,

im thinking the 12 this month just like the auto-flower ones,

So crack your beans on the 12, once they get a new set of leaves they go straight in flower,
same with clones, once the rooted they go straight in flower

Please dont take a 12 - 24 inches clones, thats cheating lol :D

have fun ya'll
cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres one of my beer cup gal with no veg time, once rooted she went straight in flower
picture.php

she yielded out 3 grams dried lol but she did not get any attention and was neglected in the corner, i'll do better this time im sure :D
feel free to post pics also guys

cheers,
red.

Latest posts

Latest posts