What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cider?

Grendelkhan

Hello all. I was wondering if its possible to make cider with cannabis? I have read about tintucures and they are mostly cold but some talk about doing a low heating to really make them work. I have alot of pear that will be coming and was thinking that cider with cannabis would rock.
Thanks for your time.
Gkhan.

IF don't really know...I would try putting some keef or hash in it in a babyfood or canning jar so you can see if it will disolve...I think you would have to heat it up to!

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
If it has alcohol then it will work. Wait until the cider has finished fermenting before adding any cannabis. Let it soak for 1-2 weeks in the cider. A cheese cloth bag would work well. Adjust taste before bottling.

Enjoy!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts