What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weed in Croatia?

Ghonox

Hey!

I'm going to Croatia next week.
Is it hard to buy weed there?

I must know ;) I cant take my own weed.
Is it tolerated there? Most illegal?

Srr for bad english ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kiree

Depends where you are going. Mostly its hard to get and the quality is not as good as expected ( really great climate for growing). But the stuff you get is probably a commercial grow from albania and poor in quality. Try to buy from people you see smoking, not from dealers. If you pass through Slovenia, try to get some stuff there (many many home growers).

Chmaka

Somebody will try to rip you off, that is for shure. But if you find right kind (kind) of people, you will be able to get some stuff, and they will expect to share (probably). Just be careful.
If you get seeds with your weed, keep them, it's good stuff when grown properly. Good luck!

Hughesy

Serbia!

Serbia!

I would try a bikers bar man you cant go wrong there.
I rely on my medicine to keep me totally twisted. Otherwise I couldn't stand this bullshit.

Stevius

Dude.... if you go through Slovenia contact me and you will be served with nice buds!
The only prob is at the border. Since Slovenia is now the border of EU is a little bit difficult to cross. In croatia you will be lucky to find a good weed.

K

kiree

In low-season, there are no dogs (k9-s) on the borders. so if you hide it in unusual places you wont have troubles...bring a few g-s per person so even if they stop you you can get rid of it (usually you have to wait a few minutes before the inspection). The cops wont stop you when leaving the EU, you have to pay attention at the croatian border.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i always took about 20 g and a bong with my when i am going to go 14 days holiday in croatin......never had problems at all..........most people are smokerfriendly....and as i noticed fro year to year i smell better weed in bigger citys.........but usually the smoke some albanian seeded weed.............

i have a lot of friendes there and they all watch outa the police while smoking.....so don't smoke on the streets......

B

buddymate

Interesting thread,how much is weed actually in Croatia?And how much is the Albanian stuff?

S

shushslo

Croatia weed sucks!I was there with my band in some festival and we got some welcome weed from organisators which was suck(moldy smell).Then we try to find something decent and we got some compressed commercial weed,which they were callig skunk 5g for 40euros:(((<<<it was not even close to skunk.......

whiterabbit9

Veteran
^^^

it was a welcome gift
maybe they can't find anything or can't grow better

:)

at least they gave you something

K

kiree

1 gram of albanian stuff was around 2-3 € . But there are always morons that sell it like "skunk" for 10 euros.

lasko

There is mostly shity weed in croatia, albanian and bosnian schwag. If you dont have friends there you wont get anything good
And advice - dont get caught, cro cops are big bastards

lasko

I would try a bikers bar man you cant go wrong there.
I rely on my medicine to keep me totally twisted. Otherwise I couldn't stand this bullshit.

hugesy i didnt smoke any decent grass in serbia, just albanian and bulgarian schwag, the same is in macedonia

FREEwoman

There is mostly shity weed in croatia, albanian and bosnian schwag. If you dont have friends there you wont get anything good
And advice - dont get caught, cro cops are big bastards

Ain't that the truth. You can look and look for weed in just about any foreign place, but until you make a nice native friend, you aren't going to get the good stuff. When I was in Australia, my roommate and I walked around for days asking likely-looking people if they knew where to get any herbs. We were met with nothing but no, no, no! One man said he did not smoke weed because he was gay. This turned into a funny conversation, as my roommate was gay. Anywho, our persistence paid off because we eventually met a very nice friend who happened to have a joint on him- and plenty more where that came from. Living in Australia proved to be the best time ever!!!

I had a somewhat similar experience in Puerto Rico. I was able to get some herbs pretty quickly, however it was just a bunch of expensive total shit from the locals. When I finally met a few friends at a reggae show, they knew what I was looking for. If anyone ever goes to PR - all of the good quality weed is called "Creepy" and it comes in little plastic bubbles - like the kind you get from a 25c machine at the supermarket.

My suspicion is that many people were afraid I was a cop. That is why the friendship part is important. It only takes one person, but it has to be the right person! My advice is to be as friendly as possible, because you never know who you might be talking to.

vany

Hi all. You can get very good shit in Croatia but it doesn't comes in small packages. But most of the times when I bought small amounts from them, it was bad stuff.

And about croatian police, if they caught you with mj, you have 2h or so to leave their country, or in some cases, you must go to the court to visit judge for offenses (don't know how they are calling it), probably next day in the morning and then again you have 2 hours to leave country or else...

They caught my friend with 1g and he payed 100€ penalty, leaved country in 2 hours and there is more, entry to country for him was prohibited for 1 year.

Have fun.

lasko

Im back from holidays in croatia and as i said, weed is totaly crab, not even one normal looking bud just parrot grass, mostly seeds, but i visited one of my friends there and he gave me some verry good indian charas, one of the best hash i have smoked in last years. So as you see there are allways two sides of a coin :D

respect
lasko

vany

So, I spent my holidays in Croatia... didn't ask nobody for weed.

But I can tell, not just the weed sucks, so does the food, damn!!! And everybody is saying: no no no, that fish is too big for you, you ain't gonna eat it.... what the hell, man... they don't wanna sell or what is wrong with these people?!?

Hf&Bs