What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Subscribe to ICmag Forums!

Skip

Veteran
If you would like to show your support for ICMag and get some extra features and higher posting limits, then become an ICMag subscriber/supporter.

Please see this page for more info on subscriber benefits and how to upgrade your account.

Please note we are now changing the upgrade title to Subscriber so as not to confuse supporters and donors.

growshower

read the other thread, will be donating when I have the means to do so, just wanted to thanks all the publishers, subscribers, supporters, mods, whatever you may call yourselves, thank you for keeping such an awesome place for "us" to learn and hang out, i am an rui transfer new to icmag but i am liking this place, ALOT

Peksman

Is there any other way to pay than with international money order? I am asking becouse my country doesnt do money orders to UK.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Skip I was wondering what the differences were between subscribers, supporters, donors?

My simple observations tell me...
Donor = Donated seed for freebies/server fund
Supporter = Seed seller
Subscriber = well... a paid subscription

All have the same benefits.
See links posted above. ;)

markdaven

Is there some other approach to pay than with global cash request? I am asking because my nation doesn't do cash requests to UK.

U

useless.gardens

If you would like to show your support for ICMag and get some extra features and higher posting limits, then become an ICMag subscriber/supporter.

Please see this page for more info on subscriber benefits and how to upgrade your account.

Please note we are now changing the upgrade title to Subscriber so as not to confuse supporters and donors.

i just subscribed but my paypal account is so fluid i didnt even notice the transaction was over :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts