What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ipower\YieldLab or Vivosun

Obviously all the lower end of the growing spectrum. Unfortunately i have to go this way for the first crop than ill be upgrading.. Which of the "cheaper" brands is best in YOUR opinion. No im not going cmh, or led. Sticking with hps, 1000 watt. My first grow i had a 600watt vivosun and LOVED the outcome, but would love others' opinions and thoughts and experiences.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
A friend has been running a vivosun off amazon with no issues for a year now.

The kit came with both mh and hps bulbs.

If I remember correctly it had a 3 yr warranty on the ballast. Not bad really.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
First vivosun I ordered, worked for a few days.
I contacted them and they immediately sent a replacement.
It worked great. I replaced that one with another vivosun, and it too worked great but recently I have noticed a slight flickering.
Just now ordered from ipower. Going to try them out. I got one each of 600w hps and mh bulbs and a pair of racheting rope hangers for $35.99 US delivered.

I might try switching to blue mh for last few weeks of bloom

Latest posts

Latest posts