What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl scout cookies x sunset sherbert

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Gelato#45 purple pheno

Think these pics were taken 14 days into 12/12.. this strain is rapid... she will be done in 7 weeks..

qztkoNi.jpg

fehAkBy.jpg

NZzPHln.jpg

e8xlcS5.jpg

Lu7CetJ.jpg

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Day 17 12/12..

Heads popping everywhere... loves her feed.. just doesnt stop... starting to get her lean on... ill use yo-yo hangers to try and hold her in shape..

4xSLIfc.jpg

WXwq2PE.jpg

5uRK4Bl.jpg

hUsCb8t.jpg

X5HxWux.jpg

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Nice frost on those girls. I look forward to seeing what they produce.

She produces high amounts of thc but im not sure what it accounts for? Smoke wise its lieterally a 10min head rush... equivalent to drinking a can of redbull... i have cuts with less thc that will hit you alot harder...

Day 29 12/12 just starting week 4... have got her on 2.2 ec ph 5.8 full bloom nutes..

uDuLyS7.jpg

WTF3jV3.jpg

CqdLnMa.jpg

oC4B9Nf.jpg

PS0UUNO.jpg

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Day 37 12/12 just starting week 5

She stinks like jelly bean sweets.. fruity flavours with a gassy/fuel mixed in..

TZUAGNz.jpg

U8cYHW9.jpg

PcPA4B8.jpg

nWfdRlb.jpg

lVNA5lH.jpg

Blazeee

Veteran
Looks lovely mate, i have been offered this cut from a few different friends, but ive yet to see any finished pics of her. Is this your first time running her, or do you have finished bud shots, if so i would love to see them

Have you run any of the other Gelato cuts bieng passed around the uk?

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Looks lovely mate, i have been offered this cut from a few different friends, but ive yet to see any finished pics of her. Is this your first time running her, or do you have finished bud shots, if so i would love to see them

Have you run any of the other Gelato cuts bieng passed around the uk?

this is the 3rd time ive ran her... 7-8 weeker..

some people say she is sherbert fuel flavour i think shes got a more turkish delight jelly flavour with gassy earthy undertones...she is pure head high..proper clear energetic day time smoke...

decent yields for quick strain.. 100% stinks of jelly bean gassy og lemon fuel that trancends into that dank hashy afghan smell atm..

ive got finished pics but id rather wait and show how this 1 pan outs... :tiphat:

Blazeee

Veteran
Thanks for the info and sharing the pics with me, she does look lovely. I find the Thin Mint to be similar, just pure clean energetic day time high. I enjoy strains like that that i can still function on lol.

In the finished pics you linked me to, was the purple in the pics coming from the LED's being on, or did the buds naturally turn purple. It was abit difficult to tell.

Wish you all the best with the grow :tiphat:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Week 5 12/12

Just coming to the end of week 5.. she will be pk boosted tomoz on week 6

mArxpHH.jpg

DQgcDEn.jpg

jZaLYX0.jpg

nHqHc1N.jpg

Qfyc1t1.jpg

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Just starting week 7 and she's on flush...

Had to make 2 posts cause of the 5 plant picture limit... this thread was almost as fast as this cut.. lol

DlAPyzZ.jpg

R7U16Rs.jpg

uO45bUE.jpg

oODZy1N.jpg

EX5fkMX.jpg

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
got another 1 on the go.. shes just over a week 12/12 i reckon

im in the uk but its not hard to get cuts these days ...

58TCU7z.jpg