What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maple Leaf Indica - Sensi Seeds

G

SmokeyPufmaster said:
That was a magnificent report Blue. And I'm gonna give up writting em, cause I can't match your creativity. I've tried a cross made with MLI, it didn't turn out very well. You've given me second thoughts about trying it again. I comment you and thank you for such a fine report.

Many thanks for the very kind words Smokey, I'm just trying to do justice to your forum and having fun in the process :wink:

Thanks to all of you, I'm glad y'all enjoyed the report and hope that its useful to you...I see many of you are considering/re-considering MLI, and I do believe you'll be very pleased if you do decide to grow her out :smile:

:wave:

G

hey blue....do you think 1 small plant with a crappy carbon scrubber under floros will smell thst much?

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
You not only inspired me to buy MLI....but write a good smoke report.

Great job on the grow again and the smoke report A+++ :joint:

Hambone

Definately kudos to BlueVelvet for a great report. Good pics too, I just wish there were more...

Take care and stay safe,
HB.

G

Thanks all!

want to breed, if the plant's small its not gonna stink any less LOL :D I think you can swing it though, just don't expect it not to smell at all. It may not stink up your entire house, but it is not a low/no odor strain.

HOG, you will thoroughly enjoy MLI...and hopefully have more fun doing your smoke reports :wink:

Hambone thanks...more pics is easy...just take a look through my gallery :D

G

man....wow.......thanks blue...i probably would have put this plant through and flipped out when i'd be able to smell itr from outside...heh i'll buy it for a later more advanced grow...

G

Blue, you have inspired many by your terrific reporting. (me included).

G

Well thanks guys!

Trichomefarmer, the first thought which crossed my mind when I tasted the MLI for the first time was "damn this stuff must make some very fine hash....", thanks for confirming!

Farmer John, yeah....you can get it straight from SD when you go for the wake and bake at 420 :wink:....I sent the money for the passes this morning :D

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
great report Blue!

great report Blue!

Very nice smoke report, oh blue one.
My buddy selected MLI on our last JOINT order from SD. I think I'm going to have to hit him up for a cutting. Sounds great. :canabis:
Keep up the good work!

cook

G

thank you oh cooked one :D

Your buddy made himself an excellent choice IMO...this is some unique weed and well worth the while :wink: go for the cutting......!!!!

FilterTip

Hey BV,
Damn girl you make that MLI sound soooooooo good i might just have to pick me up a pack at the cup. take care FT

G

Filter Tip, this is one classy smoke...very very nice and guaranteed to please the most refined palates. One of the very interesting qualities of this plant is the smell and taste of the smoke, a pure indica with a pronounced Haze spiciness mixed with sugar....yummmmmmm.....

and after she's been cured a couple of months....WOW!

Enjoy :D

G

zep sweetie, you sure do put the pizzazz into breeding :wink:

That promises to be one awesome cross! Can't wait to see it! Are you already growing out your MLI?

:wave:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
yes 'mam..... they just went into early veg.

After going through your grow and report threads, it was a lock. I want some real chunky sours and this is where I am going to start. I must thank you for saving me time and cash, among other things, with your skill(s).

G

its always a pleasure to share zep, and you are one of my fondest friends on these boards :smile:

AlphaOmegaRolla

One of my favorite smokes this thread is awesome. I seen your other threads too and they got style fo shizzle. Keep it green and Keep it real cus when you got talent like that its more than a hobby! Right?

Excellent Grow&smoke Pictorial

Excellent Grow&smoke Pictorial

Nice job. I like MFI more than ever. :canabis: I always believed MLI was a diamond in the ruff. I am going to pick up more now. :canabis: I also see it as a great breeding plant. Wonderful job, after that report I wish I was there sharin' :friends: <---maybe a testimony to your writing. :wave:
NoS