What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

noob questions..please help with making BHO

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Hey guys

Never made BHO before in my life...would like to give it a shot. I have saved a few lbs of trim and lower larfy nugs and would like to turn it into a decent product.

Id like to vacuum purge...can this be done outside? You have to purge under heat...so I imagine the outer environment doesnt matter?

What would be the cheapest way to blast this all at once..I am looking for a repeatable process...can someone please explain to me their process for doing several lbs of trim in a single day.

Thanks so much

TpM

If I were you I would start here

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=266761

Outside is by far the safest way to go if you don't have the proper gear for working inside.

You can do your final purge inside once the product isn't liquid anymore. But my the sounds of it, try out one of the smaller systems, and purge over a hot plate/water bath, outside to get the hang of it.

That way your not jeopardizing your safety and your not going to waste your resources. :whee: