What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Seed Bank Thread?

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
I feel sorry for you doc.

No wonder you're an isolated type of person..

you're angry and intolerant all the time and seemingly a huge snowflake primadonna, MASSIVE hippocrit, that cant help throw his toys out the pram after every 3 posts..

Maybe you're just so fucking high and living the life.. flipping us mortals the bird from your ivory tower.. that that is why you're such a consistent douche.. or maybe you're just a cun.t and i dont know why i supported your work and/or anyone affiliated with you. I hope its the first one but you look like a cun.t either way to me pal :tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was speaking about someone specifically that was talking shit. The fact you thought it applied to everyone in live including yourself just means I should get out the crying towel for all you snowflakes. You don't care? I'm pretty sure you do considering you went through all the trouble to post on ICmag about an IG live post that wasn't directed at you or 90% of the people in there. Yet here you are crying about it like a millenial snowflake. I'm done. This shit is sad that this is what people spend their time on a forum talking about. F'in drama queen snowflakes, everything offends them.

Dude. Just hire a public rep. The more you babble the more I dislike you and the harder it is to swallow the pill.

However, since the days of OvG, you've never known when to just shut tf up. This quote is just par for the course. Honestly.

People like you, are EXACTLY why I don't believe in karma.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I mean...how do seeds and weed and political jargon and slams even need to cross in to the same realm...is my point. Why even take it there? It's so obtuse - which I guess fueled a meteor of a response.

I'll just stay out of this thread. Shit. I was trying to do better at this forum stuff.

***edit***

My last post is out of line. I won't edit it because it's there and I said it. I don't know why you upset me so much in your general disregard for what makes you relevant. My posts 3-4 years ago offered the same argument.

That aside, I have no right to tell you what to say, when to say, how to say, or anything else. It's not my forum. It's not my place. If you want to flex. By all means, flex. I was out of line. Again.

I'm an idiot for getting sucked in to your persona once again.

dank.Frank

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Its just gone on for too long. If the guy cant act civil for longer than 5 minutes without just going off half cocked then he doesn't belong on forums anyway.. fuck knows how the guy holds a conversation in person but i hope a lot lot better than through the internet. Seems like small man or small dick syndrome to me. Talk about a chip on your shoulder jeez.

The exact same thought went through my head that he needs a sales rep because everytime i see him say something i regret giving him money more and more. Kinda like Rez in some ways.

Ive bought/got 8 packs of Archive beans so im a customer, for whatever thats worth, the dude would probably still come in here and call me a snowflake retard or something right now, or he's thinking it as he reads my post.. im done in this thread as well.. nothing more to say about Archive seeds.. period. Lots of great breeders out there who dont act indignant and insult their customers.

EvergreenState

Picked up some nice French Toast.
picture.php
picture.php

beta

Veteran
F'in drama queen snowflakes, everything offends them.

Oh christ, you're one of THOSE guys? I liked you a lot better until you opened your mouth and let us know that you've got brain worms.

What's next? 'Libtard' and 'cuck'? Take your lame burns back to 2015. If you're going to be an asshole to all of your customers at least be cutting edge about it.

theJointedOne

Veteran
anyone growing cherry pie hybrid dna should know its a possibility..not to mention Archive and 99% of other seed lines are poly hybrids..so we can expect a limited ammount of certain traits to carry through on all the stuff (like the light/lime green the faceoff bx they used passed on) but that goes for good and negative traits..

i dont see how pp has no flavor, ive had some killer batches and it smelled like candy and tasted the same..maybe you guys have wrong cut lol high is weak but wtf so is the high of most shit i smoke these days..havnt had anything hit me like northern lights in years

theJointedOne

Veteran
Oh christ, you're one of THOSE guys? I liked you a lot better until you opened your mouth and let us know that you've got brain worms.

What's next? 'Libtard' and 'cuck'? Take your lame burns back to 2015. If you're going to be an asshole to all of your customers at least be cutting edge about it.

hahaha this shit is funny i cant deny!!

nice one beta lol and so true..gtfo here with your low key trumper shit..i know thats how tooonnnnns of growers roll now..in the maga camp...black diesel smoke out there big rigs and they smoke blunts and think nutes come in bottles haha...not you docta but i hope u never go that route..i dont know you so maybe you do but you seem like you would not do that

i went to your shop in portland got some real nice stuff, nice store could be a lttle brighter and have less snotty young budtendrs..swear to Jah most budtenders i met in oregon thought they were Jah gift to the world..funy shit

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've noticed many of the breeders or seed makers have left the forums. This thread shows why. Way too much drama. Once they leave there is no way to ask them any questions.

Also time wise it just doesn't pay to come to IC or any of the forums and have to debate people so you never hear from them again.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are plenty of breeder on this forum that know how to be cordial and listen to a growers problems and offer advice and answer questions as well.

I asked a simple question but Doc doesn't give two shits about caring for his customers!
All he wants to do is belittle and insult people. GTFO here with that shit. And if that's all you can come back with... Stay the funk out!

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I seen that blueberry strain being offered by archive now. Anybody know the back story on it? They just said its an old strain.

The purple punch is real pretty outdoors, finished early, and smelled like grapes. When we grew it indoors the weed turned the bong water purple. I heard the strain is real waxy so I was wondering if thats what turned the bong water purple. Either way I never got into puffin it. Hoping the cross i made makes it better smoke.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I think that this thread is pic thread, why to post moralizing comments here? (p.s. one year ago I sent to one member here some seeds, it was my cross of ecsd x ogk bx and few seeds of chaco´s lucy og x blue nevs.. for free.. few balls appeared on some plants of both in his room and man! this guy was bitching and acting like oversensitive pussy.. incredible sucker I have never seen before.. and Im not selling seeds, something else, but its dream for every seller to say "fuck off" such customer :D and still sell the thing.)

F

Frylock

I think that this thread is pic thread, why to post moralizing comments here? (p.s. one year ago I sent to one member here some seeds, it was my cross of ecsd x ogk bx and few seeds of chaco´s lucy og x blue nevs.. for free.. few balls appeared on some plants of both in his room and man! this guy was bitching and acting like oversensitive pussy.. incredible sucker I have never seen before.. and Im not selling seeds, something else, but its dream for every seller to say "fuck off" such customer :D and still sell the thing.)

Good stuff :biggrin: :biglaugh:

I hope you said the same thing to the guy who whined and complained about your gifted seeds. :)

Sunshineinabag

I've never tried any archive when I did have a chance it was red eye or archive and I bought classic seeds hp13 instead...kinda glad back then because I had no clue. Oregon elite has I think like two cultivars from these guys available but boy are they expsenive.