What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghost OG

Cannastyle

I had some do DrGT's Ghost s1 phenos that came out like that when I ran them a while back...let me see if I can find a pic...

jw23ck11

Ghost og
Had this cut for a day and she's already bouncing back. Real? No idea til flower though. Any opinions?

Attachments

• 20140926_083851-1.jpg
    20140926_083851-1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 32

jw23ck11

That's a shame. Any pics to help me verify next time? Really got my heart set on this fire lemon flavor I read so much about. No worries, it only cost a gg4 cut which is a dime a dozen to me. Lol

Mikenite69

Veteran
Ghost og

Ghost og

Hey jwc here is the ghost cut in flower. I can also load a veg pic of the ghost later on for you. Ghost is like any other og alternating nodes up a viney plant that likes to throw 3 fingered leaves in veg. The last picture is a early flower ghost she is in the back corner but you can see her alternating buds I think. I'll come back with some veg pics for ya.

Ghost og verified by Orgnkid as such.

jw23ck11

Hey jwc here is the ghost cut in flower. I can also load a veg pic of the ghost later on for you. Ghost is like any other og alternating nodes up a viney plant that likes to throw 3 fingered leaves in veg. The last picture is a early flower ghost she is in the back corner but you can see her alternating buds I think. I'll come back with some veg pics for ya.

Ghost og verified by Orgnkid as such.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57623&pictureid=1364928&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57623&pictureid=1364937&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57623&pictureid=1364929&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57623&pictureid=1356336&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Wow man amazing looking!I threw out that fake ghost. I tried so hard to convince myself it might be real. It flowered wierd with long finger like buds, nothing like what I see online of ghost. Also no real smell which seemed odd. Looked nothing like yours which are beautiful! I aint worried, I got gg#4 and death star so I'm happy. Thanks for the pics post

Mikenite69

Veteran
Well those are two great cuts to have especially the deathstar very nice. Next time when you looking for og's most usually have a viney look them mainly like to grow upwards and alternating nodes. Ghost is also a floppy bitch in flower and very viney.. She has a great nose and is worth running if you can find her I can't wait to chop her soon. I'll have some more pics shortly to post.

I didn't really have any good veg pics of ghost but she looks identical to her sister banana og in veg which I also have. I'll get some veg pics of both up later so people can reference.

I should correct when I said she throws mainly 3 leaves in veg. She will throw 3 bladed leaves it seems in veg when she roots and when she is unhappy.

jw23ck11

Well those are two great cuts to have especially the deathstar very nice. Next time when you looking for og's most usually have a viney look them mainly like to grow upwards and alternating nodes. Ghost is also a floppy bitch in flower and very viney.. She has a great nose and is worth running if you can find her I can't wait to chop her soon. I'll have some more pics shortly to post.

I didn't really have any good veg pics of ghost but she looks identical to her sister banana og in veg which I also have. I'll get some veg pics of both up later so people can reference.

I should correct when I said she throws mainly 3 leaves in veg. She will throw 3 bladed leaves it seems in veg when she roots and when she is unhappy.

I've heard nothing but good things about ghost and even better about in the banana og. Pretty sweet you got them both. I'm very happy with gg4 and ds. If any other elites show up then awesome, otherwise no worries. I pretty much stay dabbed and happy all day. Lol. I have a mezmakronic that throws only 3 blade leaves her entire life. Its so crazy, even in flower she doesn't get more. Can't wait to see some pics

Stash

It's a shame that we love to make crosses of every strain we get our hands on, so that over the years we loose all of our great old strains. That said, I still have my very old seeds. I have :
Oger Kush F2, F3
Oger Kush S1
Oger Kush clone x Oger Kush
ECSD x Oger Kush The East Coast Sour Diesel is old school original clone.
Oger Kush is a top strain and if I could grow only one strain Oger may well be it.
Later, Stash

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
I would love to know more info on op cut....it didnt look like ghost to me either but the cut is nice...I have the same one...eye relief sativa head and chunky ass nugg, but lacks in flavor imvho....

ctg

Veteran
Ghost of was not found in seed stock it was a cutting Rec by ghost from Oregon kid. The one pictures here doesn't look like the original in my opinion. I had the original directly from ghost shortly after he got it. A few friends and I sent it back an forth for years and started calling it the ghost cut. Before this it was ogers kush or og kush depending on whom had it. It is fed one of the original og cuts that created what is the og craze. If not for a few generous people it wouldn't be mainstream today! Thanks to Oregon kid and ghost for sharing! -Ct-

ctg

Veteran
Wtf happened to the edit button? My post is full of spell check mistakes... Grrr

ctg

Veteran
The orig Ghost cut is viney and hard to root, not huge yeilding has small buds but is top notch product one of the best!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honestly, I think if you look at Banana OG, the Ghost cut had very similar buds to that. Very dense, resin coated buds. Weighing more than they look for sure...a rather heady, bordering on uncomfortable sativa rush for the first 20 minutes that settles down afterwards but keeps you rather zonked for the next hour and a half.

Taste was different - mostly candy/polyester smelling with rather faint lemon rind on the back end. Rather difficult to describe.

$m - I agree this cut looks different to other cuts I've seen posted - but if you compare it to the banana og - I think you can see the parental similarities loud and clear, imo.

Flip into flower - Day 1:

picture.php

10 days flower:

picture.php

38 days flower:

picture.php

68 days:

picture.php

picture.php

-------------------

Not going to thump a drum - but this is what was shared with me as "Ghost OG" - it fit the description I remember better than other cuts I had run or seen with the same name. Seeing as it's a popular conversation lately...hahaha...figured might as well toss my hat in.

Opinions?

dank.Frank

digdugdank

Here is a good shot of the ghost og clone only in veg.

Attachments

• 1451802001120.jpg
    1451802001120.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_2016-01-02-22-24-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-02-22-24-26.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Latest posts