What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Convince Me In 1 Sentence

xet

If you were given 30 seconds to deliver 1 sentence to a lawmaker to legalize it what would you say?

Adult responses only. Facts and statistics related to industrial hemp and medical are welcome.

troutman

Seed Whore
Alcohol causes more death a year than Cannabis ever did and why is Cannabis usage treated like a crime again?

M

moose eater

The prohibition of cannabis has not only failed miserably to curtail cannabis use, it has perpetuated non-regulated black marketeering, sponsoring related violence, lack of revenue, untested products, fueling corruption among law enforcement, and takes up valuable law enforcement time that could be spent prosecuting more serious crimes, & it has spawned greater disrespect for the law, while the unachievable goals of prohibition have been used repeatedly to further erode the supposed boiler-plate rights in the Bill of Rights via pro-LEO SCOTUS rulings, inevitably making us -all- less secure in numerous ways.

(*You never said it couldn't be a 'legal' run-on sentence).

Easy7

Veteran
Only a brainashed idiot would blame societies problems on a plant and make people criminals for using plants.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you can start paddling now and surf the wave into shore looking like a hero, or you can wait and look like a fool when you are left behind...:tiphat:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
As long as doctors can presribe oxys I consider all bullshit cannabis laws a typo and it is legal.

Wanna argue. Ill feed one of my friends cannabis all day, you feed your friends oxys all day.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Legalizing/decriminalizing cannabis will yield billions in tax revenue,
enough so you can do coke off prostitutes asses and buy fancy cars that
impress fancy prostitutes who like having coke snorted off their asses.

lol