What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MOBY DICK?

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Your right according to Attitude. I have seen it listed as that for #1 other places. My freebie didn't have any information on it other that name.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
well it did say Dinafem as well. And no #2 which was helpful. She is long gone out of my garden. Kinda miss the concentrate from her though.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
so is the moby dick mold resistant or do they mold? ive seen a post on page 1 or 2 in this thread that guy said it molds. i will be running it next year regardless though as i have already ordered MD

Wendull C.

Veteran
It is great daytime smoke. Get some shit done smoke. Heavy yielder. I didn't keep it but know a couple guys that don't smoke as much as I do, kept it for the weight and ease on the grower.

Last edited: