What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hand Waterd Coco Kings Kush And White Rhino Greenhouse Seeds

Hi Users.
I Currently have 3 Rhinos and 3 Kings Kush.
They are about 10cm tall in 3 Liters pots.
Currently feeding them 5ml Coco A 5ml Coco B and 10 ml Rhizatonic.
I always grow indoors vegging under a MH and Flower Under A HPS.

My question for you guys today is.
The Weather is currently very hot were I live South East England and im wondering is it better for me to veg these six beautiful ladies outside in the natural sun or is it going to be better to veg under my MH.
I no the sun is more powerfull and such but they seem to stretch abit outside and im still not to sure if i like using the MH.
Untill my last two crops i always used HPS all the way through.

If anyone could help me that would be lovely

Thank u all.

Thats what i was thinking as the MH keeps them very short but i have a lot of room in the flower room so strech is not to bad.
Im just tryin to figure out what is better for the plant in general.
This coco does take some getting used to as well

i doubt theres much stretch on those 2 indica strains......so?????

as far as going outside then inside....hmmm thats a greaaaaaat way to contam your garden with bugs you WONT want.

Hi not sure about where you live but where I live if you but your plants outside then bring them in 99.999999999999999% of the time you just brought bugs into your room. I never bring my plants outside, I even change my clothes and wash my hands/arms before I enter my room..

I live where the bugs thrive so its just not even worth it for me..I would not put your plants outside. I fear bugs too much :yoinks::wallbash:

mosthi

definitely do not place them outside. Bugs for sure and depending on your situation security issues. If you are experiencing hot temps you may switch from MH to CFL's with comparable results and lower temps. Are your ballasts adjustable? If so turn them down to low until agreeable temps return.

Ok Boys and Girls i have bought them inside and there under CFLS for the heat temp at the mo.
The problem is I need a coco expert.
My plants are very very very light Green.
How often should you water the coco if u are hand watering ?
How Many times a day ???

I think im doing something wrong i dont no if its not enough feed or what.

Ok Boys and Girls i have bought them inside and there under CFLS for the heat temp at the mo.
The problem is I need a coco expert.
My plants are very very very light Green.
How often should you water the coco if u are hand watering ?
How Many times a day ???

Im defiantly doing something wrong.
Im using 6 Liter pots and the coco id staying wet for a very long time.
Apperantly you should feed everyday or 2 with coco.

Any ideas ????

Hi 3liter pots so less than 1 gallon, 10 cm so roughly 4 inches, from seed..how old are they?

Was the coco pretreated? I did not pretreat my coco and I had cal/mg issues.

Light green to me is under-feeding nitrogen..

Pics would be nice, I have been able to follow the online canna coco grow guide with amazing results.. go here and enter your data..I can help you if you need it

http://www.cannagardening.com/growguide

1.Product Line=Coco
2.Tank size=how much water are you mixing the nutes with
3.Schedule for you should be normal feeding (you can play with this one)
4. I have a Hanna meter so I take the ppm from that meter and enter it into the "custom settings" making sure I select Hanna PPM from the box to the right of it. (or choose soft, normal, hard water)
5. Is how you want your outputs

I have noticed that when I mix it is usually 30-40 ppms higher than what Canna says so keep that in mind..

Now hand watering, in veg you can go days without watering, it will probably need to be increased during flowering. If you wait until the top of the coco pulls away from the pot/bucket that is the perfect time to water. You will be able to see space/air between the coco and the top of the pot. The coco will pull away from the pot, hope that makes sense. I water when I see this..

I usually water until I see the runoff comming out then I water for like 5 more seconds (not that scientific lol)

Good luck:wave: PICS PICS PICS

if there yellow...then your coco is eating a lot of the nutes.....pick up the feed possibly is x2 from where your at for a week or 2.....then they should pick back up.....but you should at least water then once a day regardless of...well anything......this is speaking of established root systems

Latest posts

Latest posts