What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KBK, LAPK, F13

JDOG6000

Veteran
Ah man, I can't wait to harvest my LAPK! It smells so kill.
I'm so glad I was talked into growing this one.

l_d_d

Sick bro! Lookin Nice.

Hi JDog and Krome :wave:

You should like it Jdog. Its a lil different than alot of the other kushes imo... aroma and flave.

That F13 looks bomb man!

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin tastey, been a while since i had some purek. 3 month cured nugs sound delicious though.

l_d_d :wave:

G

AMEN my friend!!! What is the taste like on that LAPK? Those all look KILL!!! But I wouldn't expect any less!

respect,
BF
:rasta:

aeric

Veteran
Taste is pretty much fruity pebbles, and some other notes, smell is too complex to describe, and keeps changing from run to run, but i'll try...the dominant smell these days is smooth creamy chocolate ice cream (like "soft serve") when 1st opening a jar, that charcoal/crayola note (i think that's what some people mean by incense?), that herbal note (sagey not grassy) and other stuff lol.