What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hand injured

YukonKronic

Hope for a full recovery for ya buddy!! Take as much time as your hand needs you only get...erm... two? You know what I mean lol.

Hope your loved ones spoil you while your down

SolarLogos

I'm very sorry to hear about your hand Dubi; you and your valuable contributions to this site will be missed. Sending prayers for a speedy and healthy recovery. Stay medicated.
Peace, God bless

dugzy

Hope you heal up fast and proper dubi any kind of injury is very frustrating for a horticulturalist

Ncali

Veteran
You healing up well dubi? Please rest! Just wanted to drop by and send good healthy vibrations to you brother. Just saw this thread.

Much love to you!

Ncali :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your well wishes! :)

Seems latest x ray confirmed my bone is fixed although i still have a bit of pain and may need 2 weeks until i'm fully recovered so i moderate myself with the typing on the comp.

I will try to catch up all the threads soon. Thanks for caring :huggg: