What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2400W coco tent with sugarpop

moritzst

hello

short up on FD43

they still need time, some are a bit further but i wont harvey too early ...

pm doesnt like the hot conditions and nearly disappeared again :)

greez

Last edited:

blackone

Veteran
Nice budbuilding there, and quite well-behaved plants. Looks like the perfect SOG strain/pheno.

moritzst

hello guys,

yo blackone, absolutely, this plants need no space for their massive headtops :D

well, we had a major cool down and pm came back quite heavily.... well whatever, buds look great,... they could go for another week to 10 days for max lb but due to pm i decided to harvey on max THC ;) whoever likes it?

they have been drinking pure phed water now for five days, drain ec is 0,5, now i leave them dry for another 4 days to lighten the coco wich i have to dump again....

its FD53

greez

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing brother. Always have respect for people who take the time to show us their grows. It’s hard enough making time to tend your room nevertheless document it here. Again nice work. Keep it up

moritzst

hello guys,

yo, thx for the kind words, appreciate that :)

well, after 58 days everything came down,
pm rained a bit on the party but it wasnt much a thing, cut everything off,....
meanwhile everything is nice and dry, 1,8kg.

its very much like described in the net, doesnt have a lot of smell, high is very cerebral...very nice, clean taste, flushed it really properly...

well, its break time....

greez

Attachments

• IMG_0446.jpg
    IMG_0446.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: