What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10 light barney rubble

10 lights. 8 covering plants on the floor, 2 sixes over the rolling raised bed table. Somewhere over 99 already planted in 2 gal bags with happy frog. Planted from solo cup last tues/wed. Clones popping roots now. Going to put a bunch in the coco raised beds and hopefully be flipping a week from then. Fed tea last watering, feeding with 2ml/g calmag. 15mlper PBP grow
2.5ml per microblast. 15ml per 15gal GH rapidstart and 2TBSP coconut powder per 15gal. EC 1.8. Ph 6.0

Last edited:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Still need to get bikes outa here. Hang up that brand new 12"vortex and spread plants out, then start trellising

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good Greeneleaf!
Tagged for the rest of the show. Good luck

:tiphat:

Got everything spread out now. Got 96 under the 8lights and just planted 36 clones in each raised bed . Hope everyone has a happy new years, gonna be in SF watching fireworks. Updates on all 3 grows when I get back

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks real good all straightened up and tightened....good work you put in.
tagging up.

peace-T-

Hahaha. Yeah for sure bikes are in storage now. Only reason they were in garage is for when land Lord came up. Check out my coco grow to see how garage looked just prior to this. Hence calling it Barney rubble setup this time

Hydropimp

Veteran
Nice work you are busy with the two spots.

Did you get any fungus gnats from the happy frog soil?

3. Spots.over 400 ladies. And just planted a few hundred cuts today thats for a 70 lighter im about to run........Theres always some gnats. Whether happy frog, roots 707, Whatever. But ive barely seen any in here. Will grab some diatamaceous earth from the gavita stadium spot tomorrow, have a 50lb bag, and cover tops of pots and might water in no gnat or mosquito dunks beforehand

Hydropimp

Veteran
Shiiiit.

Have you ever tried adding bennies before planting clones.

I would put some og bio war products in before hand. And the de with dunks also.

What about building soil. But you have a shit load of plants.

Quick update. Getting ready to start wk 4 on monday. Plants are really happy with the tea and coconut and silica powders. Leaves stay praying. Just got another 2 lbs coco powder, some barley seed for Sprouted Seed Teas and a gallon of FulPower humic acid. I am going to clean all the plants up once more in the next couple of days, already have second layer of trellis up. These pics are from 3 1/2 weeks in

Last edited:
Heres the light of boosts. Showing the weird variegation. The mom plant looked odd ever since my friend gave me the clone I mommed out. Twisted leaves ,just off looking. But it's already frosting out like crazy and has that amazing blueberry smell the boost has.

Got like 106 under the 8 lights on floor. 12 per hood, 16 boost under one hood and 18 under the adjust awing with thw double ended bulb. Then theres 72 in the raised beds, 36 in each. They were clones I took a wk inyo flower, wasnt gonna even plant em but glad I did now

Mid week 4 update. Really moving along quickly, definitely finishes in 8 weeks. Really impressed with the side branching considering none of the cookies are topped, just main shoot woven under trellis then pinched

N

newtothiscoco

hey first off its looking good in there man :tiphat:
i had to ask about that table so you run that like a flod and drain table ? just with one big pot in it ?
if so does it work well ?
:good:

-quenote
picture.php

sorry for taking your time

Last edited:
Smart pot 4x4 tray liner. Filled about 5 inches with coco from my last run, and im handwatering about 15 gallons total for both every couple days. I really like the coco raised beds