What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

9 light shed special

Need to start a thead for this 9 banger I just threw up. Got this done in the last few days. Actually a pre fab shed like you see at Lowe's. 11.5ft wide x around 15ft long. 3 rows of 3 lights.Two 8in raptors in the middle the other 7 are all 600's. 10in max fan pulling air through middle row. And a 6 and 8 in vortex pulling through the 2 side rows. 18 or 22,000 btu AC. Going to be running at least 81 OG cuts in 3 gal bags. Getting plants in there tomorrow.

Last edited:

Hydropimp

Veteran
I was just in your coco thread now over here.

I have a shed I am working on. Thinking of running the same amount of lights. taking front row.

What's in the soil mix

Guess I forgot to take a pic of the shed. Lol. Friend just said he had spot that could fit 8 lights I could run. Mever said it was a shed. I laughed then threw them up. Not sure what soil. Knowing him probably black gold. Id be penny pinching too if I had a 70lighter in full swing waiting to harvest. Think they're doing maxsea , boogie brew tea, and bloombastic on the 70 lighter this run. Ill probably make him get some pure blend pro, hydroplex, and some budswell is what I like. Also just ordered more coconut powder and agisil silica. Thinking about placing an order with AEA for some seacrop, photomag, micropak, and rejuvenate.

More updates later. Already worked 11 hrs today but about to go put this 12 lighter back up in my garage. Got 8 hung last night, still gotta hang ballasts in ceiling and panda across the garage door. Will start yhat thread tomorrow.......

Blayz'd

Do you find it difficult to manage when it's so packed in?

I used a similar space and found 9 lights created a jungle which I had trouble managing. In the end I used 6 lights for that area.. with mylar walls hung from ceiling which created a walkway around the edge of the plants for easy access to the canopy and stuff.

How do you manage them in full flower?

Nah. It will be a jungle in there but I will have 2 walkways..... On each side of the middle row. But its def going to b tight. Getting.half of this grow for no input other than setting it up and watering til harvest. No monetary input at all, so I wanted to pack it as full as possible.

This is one side of a 42 lighter I set up.for him. Very packed maybe a foot wide walkway.... All handwatered.. Atleast I'll set up a drip them just have to prune twice

Blayz'd

Makes sense man. Pack them in there.

Nicely done in that picture too. Good work that. Looks nice and organised. What was the dimensions of the space for the 42?

Was a big garage we partitioned down the middle with doubled up black tarps. Probably a 20x30 wide. Around there. They had to harvest the 42 at least a wek early because of the fire up here. Actually got on the property firefighters everywhere. Melted a little of the 2 30x80 greenhouses we built. No buildings damaged even with fire 20 ft away. Crazy

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Was a big garage we partitioned down the middle with doubled up black tarps. Probably a 20x30 wide. Around there. They had to harvest the 42 at least a wek early because of the fire up here. Actually got on the property firefighters everywhere. Melted a little of the 2 30x80 greenhouses we built. No buildings damaged even with fire 20 ft away. Crazy

My money was on the grow space being in a trailer... Glad none of the building got damaged :yes:

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran

hit the button on the first sentence, rest of the message took a wrong turn at Albuquerque. Sucks man.