What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Awesome Stoner Quotes

BunnyBlaze

Please post your awesome stoner quotes here. Funny, Genius, Random, Odd - whatever, it's cool :) I want to see them!!

I haven't seen another thread with this theme, but if it is out there, please direct me - otherwise, here we go!

I can't remember any of the things I wanted to say, but once I get to blazin', I'll be here writing them down for you guys!! (just wanted to get the thread going, so that I'll have a place to put them once I do remember.. lol).:tiphat:

H

HybridHydro

If it's the more I buy the cheaper it gets, fill up my truck til its free!

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
It's easy to forget, the hard part is remembering to forget what you've forgotten and not remembering what you forgot to forget.

H

HybridHydro

Then there is the ever oldy but goody: Ever notice that times of money and no pot are harder than times of pot and no money?

B

bcell

"I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do ..."

"Don't bogart that joint, my friend - pass it over to me"

"One toke over the line, sweet Jesus, one toke over the line..."

"Buh-bye Lardass"

"Duna dada dun da dun da duna dada duna dada dun da - My Scrotum"

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Good times, good times...

Hella stoned here...

Wanna get high...?

Wanna go for a ride...?

Where's the fucking lighter...?