What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

shipping ports and car transportation?

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm moving and want to see some advice, I am thinking of bringing an ounce over. here are my options

1. put it in the shipping container ( vacuum sealed, then into a vacuum sealed mason jar, inside a box

2. vacuum sealed package 3 times and into a crack in the sunroof liner ( thought top was best as dog would be alot lower )

3. don't bring any and be dry for months..

anyone know info on ship ports and shipping containers. I would think they have dogs sniffing the outside of containers, and would think the best situation is having it in my car as I could say the people had access to my car ( as the container is locked ) and then act innocent. problem being if found I don't want my car taken as its a pretty penny.

I'm really on the fence what to do as I need some meds till I start up again but really don't want my car repo'd or going to court when I first land in a new place..

let me hear the thoughts, the good, the bad , the ugly

burnt out og'er
Veteran
This advice may take a few reads to digest...
But, Is losing your car really worth it, just to transport an ounce of hash ballons to another country.

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
unless you're moving to NoPotistan, i'd put the inventiveness and ingenuity into scoring a sack when you get there.

weekend smuggler is a fool's game.

icred

Always do a "Worst Case Analysis" when making a decision:
#1 The authorities will take your freedom when they find the pot in your possessions.
#2 The authorities will take your car, for some time, when they find the pot
#3 Where is it written that you will be dry for months? Take your hot car down to the cool sections of your new city and soon you will have new friends, who have friends who have pot. Is there not anybody or anything you know where you are going (i.e. real estate person, head shops, discos, etc) that you can pre-book across the intertubez or just goto when you get there?

Therefore, #3 (go dry and get some there) carries the least risk and most success.