What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BLUE CHEESE CRISIS

gsxr600

whats crackin everybody,

I might be a little to worried but i have 5 blue cheese's under a 1000 watt hps, been flowering for 3 weeks and I'm not seeing any buds or colas starting to form. every other plant Ive flowered, Ive seen definite signs of budding at three weeks, right now all i can see is a few white hairs at the bud sites and what looks to be little green balls of new leaves forming.

Here are my negative factors,

the grow op is in an attic and with out the ac on tempatures have seen the upper 80s, when im home it doesnt get past 83 but sometimes ill come home to find them at 88 or 90.

blue cheese is a sativa dominant and very strechy ive been told.

it is also a 8-10 week plant so i still have some time but im still stressing my self, so if anybody can tell me if they look ok for 3 weeks that would be appreciated
1.jpg

B-roni

looks good for three weeks bro....back off the nutes a little bit...temps are a bit too high but its okay...just feed em a little less and they will be good homie...lookin good though

B

BedBug

A little too much Nitrogen. They have that classic 'claw' look to them.

gsxr600

Thanks guys,

I was thinking since i have them in 5 gallon buckets and im watering them roughly half a gallon a day or every other day, should i just switch to one gallon everytime i water and wait a cpl days in between, also im using dyna-gro bloom nutes which are very nice, im using 1/4 tsp every gallon. should i only add nutes about once a week?

thanks to all.

burnt out og'er
Veteran
gixxer6,
Watering every other day like you've been doing will lead to very wet soil lower down in the buckets.
Once they've dried a couple days, I would give the planters one good flush and then decide how often to water based on the weight of the buckets,
see link in my signature.

I would stop feeding altogether until they flatten out and start looking better, then I'd feed every third watering.

hth

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
yeah they looking stressed ,u can see what mine look like when they r done, or getting there in my albums, mine are from big buddah and they are a shorter very fat high yeildin strain, this is one i have phased out due to not enough medicinal qualitys in this herb, good commercial. looks like its been too hot in there too man, good luck , TS

gsxr600

So i got a portable ac unit, 10,000 btu's. hopefully they will snap out of the heat stress, anybody got info on electric bill for a ac like that running 12 hrs a day i think its close to 950 watts

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
So i got a portable ac unit, 10,000 btu's. hopefully they will snap out of the heat stress, anybody got info on electric bill for a ac like that running 12 hrs a day i think its close to 950 watts

sorry gsx, not too sure about how much juice is for the a/c i bought one of those before but dont really use it cause it throughs mad heat out the discharge? , you every think of using a water cooled ac unit?, very effient, and only a few hundo more then you portable a/c? , maybe next show, upgrade :dance013:

peaceTS

gsxr600

TS, I havent done much research on the water cooled ac, but mine has an exhaust vent that i have hooked up outside of tent, yes it does throw a lot of hot air but its discharging out side of grow area. plus it retails for over $500 i got it for 150 used on craigslist.

i will keep updating to show progress with ac running thanks all.

Latest posts

Latest posts