What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Willie's wonder finished ( t5 grow, soil )

GHETTO_grower

heres a grow of willies wonder that was finished with just two t5's and some compacts :muahaha: .....cheap nutes and distilled water ....
heres some shots some at day 56 others at day 59 the harvest ......... theres quite a few bigger versions of this guy
with better nutes under 2000 watts of hps ...pics in diary soon of that !!!! :wave: srry the post is so long but to many pics to choose from :joint:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice Gg! i remember this strain from WWAAAAYYYYY back in the day! let us know how she smokes!....sub

GHETTO_grower

:redface: Thx herb -tried some out via quick dry :redface:.... picked for optimal thc high though usualy you pick indicas at 50/50 right???
but I like it this way :jump: ...the high is very soaring and energetic strong...tunnel vision effects with you vision as well..
felt throughout the body, but untill It's cured i'll have to wait to see what the true high is like...
also i gave this baby a spoonfull of raw sugar per litre of water and a pinch of epsom during flush. :biglaugh:
I think this helped pack on the weight :joint: :wave:

Hey sub- good to see a strian that brings back old memories allways .....
i had this as well but t was pure commerc and ok... but this version is exceptional... very pretty , :muahaha:
and vibrant orange hairs really make an impression, and its not a useless beauty queen either :bashhead:

joder156

The willies are a great bud to grow, so easy, yet so yummy. Let those suckers cure to the full extent. The smoke is 10x better. Ahh, i miss those days. :rasta:

GHETTO_grower

thanks for all the compliments :wave: stuff is drying up nicely ..ill put up some dried budshots soon....
flush whent well, ash burns white and doesn't gum up the lungs...strong fruity smell :jump: and a good tast to back ...
well see what the cure brings out im chopping the nuggs off the stem in 24 hours :woohoo: :joint:

Last edited: